The Lonely Dragon ( One Piece Fan Fic)

One day whilst Luffy and his crew are on their journey to the Grand line. They see a light fall form in the sky from Gekkou Island. Curious as to what it is, they follow it. They come across a mysterious woman in a cloak that is treated poorly by the people of Gekkou Island. She runs into a forest and the Straw hat crew follow. They soon see that she is the creator of the blinding light ,that had shone before, but soon after using it, she collapses. They bring her on-board their ship to see if she is okay. Curious as to whom this mysterious woman is, they let her stay on the ship until she awakens. What they don’t know is that they have now put themselves in danger because of trying to look after this woman. Soon their patient awakens, and the crew soon realise just how special this woman is. The woman has pure white long hair, pale porcelain skin with a little rosy tint, red full lips and covered in unusual clothing. The strangest thing about her apart from her hair and abnormally pale skin is her eyes that are pure gold. Will past enemies reappear to harm this mystery of a woman? Will she be free of her past? Will relationships be made? Will the Straw Hats protect their new friend or feed her to the wolves of her memories?

This is my first fanfic and actual book. Sorry if the story line is bad. Please tell me your thoughts on it. Oh and please tell me what you think of the book cover because it's the first one I have ever created! :) - Grace ( Ghost-girl-00)

I do not own One Piece. One Piece and the characters belong to Eichiro Oda. The only characters that aren't owned by Eichiro Oda are my own. Please don't copy this story or any of my own charcters because I worked quite hard into to thinking  up the story and the characters. It's not nice to find that your work has been stolen. So please don't.

See Ya~ ~(O3O)~