Chapter 2: The town

A golden beam of light was directed towards the sky. It was a coming from Gekkou island which is right next to where the Strawhats’s’ were partying.  Soon the light beam started to fade into nothing but a light breeze.

“What the hell was that!?” screamed Chopper who was attempting to hide behind the mast but with his body in plain sight.

A bunch of “I don’t know” was said between everybody apart from a certain captain who was silent. As soon as everybody noticed, Luffy being quiet, a look of worry struck their faces.

“L-Luffy a-are you o-okay?” stuttered the navigator.

All of a sudden Luffy looked at them with stars in his eyes

“LET’S GO TO THAT ISLAND!” Luffy screamed whilst looking at his crew.

None of them seemed to be surprised by his outburst.

“Sanji, how are the supplies of food on the ship?” Nami asked the curly eye browed cook.

“We seem to be running low on something’s, Nami-chan!” replied the cook with hearts in his eyes.

“I could do with some new materials for Sunny-Go” Franky said.

“Oh okay. Looks like we’ll be going on the island.” Nami shouted to everybody.

“N-Nami I h-have Not-going-on strange-new-island-syndrome. It’s very serious.”*cough*cough. Usopp said in hope of staying on the ship.

“Alright Usopp, you can stay a guard the ship.” Nami replied. She knew of his terrible lies but sometimes she knew just to give what the boy wants, which was to stay on the ship.

“YES!*cough*cough” Usopp shouted but the soon realised what he’d done so he added an extra couple of coughs.

“Alright then. Anybody who wants to join Usopp on the ship, speak now.” Nami shouted.

With that, only Brook and Chopper put their hands up.

“Alright then let’s go!” Luffy shouted in excitement.

--------------------------------------------------------Time skip-----------------------------------------------------------------

The island was only made of a giant town and a massive forest that covered the rest of the island. The town was full of markets and their items. Items that varied from beautiful silky fabrics, to lush fruit that the owner would barter about.

The Strawhats’s that went on the island decided on going into groups: Robin and Nami, Franky and Sanji, Zoro and Luffy. The groups all went on their separate ways. Exploring the island.

“Zoro… I need meat…” Luffy drooled out as he stared at stalls full of meat.

“Luffy, you should have gone with the dumb cook then.”

“Zoro you’re mean!” Luffy cried.

Whilst Luffy was crying and whingeing, Zoro wasn’t listening. He was more focused on finding a swordsman’s shop full of weapons for him to choose from. He also wanted to look for another sword cleaner since Luffy ate the other one-

“GET WAY FROM HIM, YOU MONSTER!”

 Zoro was pulled out of his thoughts, whilst Luffy out of his whingeing when they heard a male voice shout.

“GET AWAY FROM HIM!”

They saw a 40 year old looking man shouting at a person in a cloak whilst a 7 year old boy was on the floor with bloody knees, crying.

The cloaked person was crouched in front of the child. Trying to give him a hand up but every time they got closer to the boy, he would wail louder.

“I SAID GET AWAY! YOU FREAK!” the furious man shouted whilst shoving the cloaked person to the ground.

All of a sudden, the hood fell down and there was a flash of white. It seemed as time stopped when Zoro saw the now revealed person.

“IT’S HER…”

“DEMON CHILD!”

“MONSTER!”

“THE FREAK!”

“KILL IT!”

“BURN HER!”

A mixture of shouts was heard that were directed toward the poor woman on the road. All Zoro could see was the back of her head which was covered in long white hair that was strewn across the floor.The man was standing over her with his hovering over her, preparing to strike. Soon enough the foot came slamming down on the girl. The angered man lifted the woman up and kicker her into a wall. She didn’t even make a sound. Zoro thought she had passed out but he could tell she was awake because he could see her trying to get back up. The man was now punching her over and over again. Still no sound was made. The woman didn’t even react.  The man was about to hit her for the final blow.