31

♡ If you lose someone but find yourself, you win♡

Caspian looked at me with a hurt expression as Blaze was lead away by the police officers. Blaze looked dazed as he walked away with a lazy smile on his face.

Caspian walked towards me, limping slightly.
"Wow."

"What?",I snapped turning towards him.

"My brother got the girl.",he said.

"Yeah? A girl who was interested in your only for your money, right? How does it matter to you anyway? It's better too, you can have an upgrade. Why don't you call Veronica and tell her? 'Hey Ver! Guess what?! We both can hook up now!'",I said sarcastically.

He stayed stunned for a second.

I don't know where all the attitude was coming from. I could still feel my body pumping adrenaline and my heart beating wildly. My lips tingled as I tried to think straight.

"I don't know where this change is coming from but Amy, what happened?",Caspian asked.

"Are you pretending to be dumb or does that occur naturally to you? After all you've done and said in the past few months, do you really think I was happy?"
My tome suddenly felt heavy. Many people in the shop stared at us.

"Amy can we talk somewhere else? I think we've caused quite a commotion already.",Caspian hissed as he gripped my arm.

"Get your filthy hands off me.",I said as I stepped back. I calmly dug my phone out of pocket and pressed Veronica's contact in my phone. I put the phone to my ear and waited for her to lift the call.

Caspian looked at me in confusion.
"What are you doing?"

I silenced him with my finger as I heard Veronica pick her phone up.

"Hello?",she said, her nasal tone infiltrating my ears.

"Hey! Veronica! Long time, huh? It's me, Amy.",I said cheerfully.

"And I'm supposed to care because..?"

I gritted my teeth but forced myself to take a deep breath.
I smiled into the phone.
"So I was wondering if you'd like to meet up with Caspian. 7'o clock? Eastside Food Corner?",I said.

"Um, are you drunk?"

"No, I'm not. Do you want to or not?"

There was silence on the other end.
Then she said something that I didn't expect her to.
"Amy is everything fine between both of you?"

How damn hard is it to say yes?

With every passing moment, I became more and more restless and anxious. Out of nowhere, I snapped at her.
"Listen here, twat. I asked you a simple question. Just say yes or no. I know you've had an eye on Caspian since day one and you being you will jump at this chance any moment. So cut the bullshit and meet him where I told you at 7.",I said fiercely.

"I-"

I cut the call and put the phone inside my pocket and turned towards Caspian with a sarcastic smile.
"There you go!"

Caspian looked at me with a worried expression.
"What the hell did you just do?"

"I got you a date with Veronica. Voila! You don't have to sneak around behind my back anymore.",I smiled at him. Then I started to walk towards the exit.

I turned around.
"Oh, and also, you should get those checked out.",I said, pointing towards his bruises.

He raised an eyebrow and put up his hands.
I smiled and turned back to walk out of the shop.