SCARLET WITCH VS ZATANNA

This battle is requested by Laura_Hollis

Pure magical magic. This type of illusions can be used for entertainment or playing tricks onto each other.

Or to have 2 sexy spell casters into a fight to see who is the strongest of them all.

Scarlet Witch, Marvel's sexy witch.

And Zatanna, DC's Mistress of Magic

I'm AhmedSalah120 and I'm here to show you all who would win and who would die in a death fight!

Born to a mutant father, imbued with sorcerous potential by a demon trapped in Wundagore Mountain which it make a good reason why she's called Wanda, and raised by her adoptive gypsy parents...not gyspy danger from Pacific Rim...anyway, Wanda Maximoff's life was full of intrigue long before she became aware of her powers. 

The Scarlet Witch began her career fighting the X-Men as a member of her father Magneto's Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. But she became disillusioned with villainy, instead joining the Avengers after several of that team's founding members left.

As both a mutant and a sorceress, Wanda's reality-altering powers and devastating hex bolts make her a formidable opponent.

She can harness and manipulate the force of probability by distorting the molecules of matter and those of physical forces like gravity.

This allows her to telekinetically interfere with other mutants' powers or cause attacks to rebound back at the attacker.

Wanda can use telepathy to sense a person's mind and read it, sometimes using a form of hypnosis to control people, subject them to their worst fears just like pennywise from it...the movie's named it...not the grammaric it...YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN LET'S MOVE ON, she can also alter the memory and senses.

She can make force fields, transform or alter energy of many kinds, and manipulate time and probability.

With Wanda's probability manipulation, she can change many things, she can cause flowers to bloom, cause computers to crash all at once no matter how low the chances may be, cause people to attack each other on accident or trip for no reason, whip up hurricanes out of nowhere, etc.