[ 4 ]

"Prince William is a shame to humanity! You'd think being a royal would mean you're one of the most educated people out there, but I guess having everything doesn't stop you from cheating, even if you have a wife that's as beautiful and intelligen...

"Prince William is a shame to humanity! You'd think being a royal would mean you're one of the most educated people out there, but I guess having everything doesn't stop you from cheating, even if you have a wife that's as beautiful and intelligent as Kate. He doesn't deserve her at all! Like, out of all the girls you had to choose to cheat with, you chose her friend! Prince William is one of the reasons why nice and gorgeous men like me are having trouble finding a girlfriend because now every woman out there thinks we're going to do something bad to them! Why can't we just have a separate population from the male rapists, cheaters, and catcallers?"

Seokjin was expecting Ashe to join in on his long ass rant and waited for that moment to arise. Alas, the girl beside him did not make any response, making him stop to look at his cousin.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked softly, feeling worried while observing the brunette. Seokjin wasn't able to talk to Ashe after she went over to Yoongi since they had different class schedules. He only saw her once again for lunch, and Ashe hasn't spoken a word ever since they entered the cafeteria. The raven haired gazed down to her tray and noticed that she hasn't touched the food he bought for her at all.

Seokjin was betting that Yoongi said something wrong because he knew that his cousin wasn't acting like this for no reason.

He was actually right but he had no idea just yet. Ashe has been thinking about what Yoongi said for the past three periods.

"Well, maybe you don't know your best friend that much after all."

Did I really not?

"Ashe."

Finally, the girl snapped out of her thoughts and turned to Seokjin.

"Yes?"

"What did you Yoongi say?" he asked.

She sighed. "Turns out the house has been for sale since last month." Ashe then went on to tell him everything that the purple haired had said.

The boy's eyes grew wide. "So Mr. Park received the promotion weeks ago."

"Jimin kept this from me for a month." Ashe groaned in frustration. "I can't believe he didn't tell me."