Engagement

THs POV

It's been a few months since I was rescued and I was happier than I was six months ago. I had my mate, my best friend, and my two wonderful children. Mimi was turning 1 year old soon and I was so proud that I had raised her. She was so sweet and adorable. I was also looking forward to seeing the pack again and announcing an important surprise.
HyunKai was trilled about it. He was so happy when I told him.
Kook and I were also happy about his reaction. He was so adorable.

JKs POV

I smiled at my mate and our children before getting out of the car and walking to HyunKais' door and getting him out of the car. Taehyung grabbed Mimi and we all walked up to our pack house. We greeted new and old members while heading upstairs to change Mimi's diaper.

After changing her diaper, I handed her a teething toy and picked her up. I walked back downstairs to see my mate and my mother talking and smiling.
Taehyung and I were making an announcement tonight and I smiled thinking about how surprised they would be.
I walk up to Taehyung and my mother and give her a hug. She takes Mimi from me and coos over how adorable she is. I chuckle and wrap my arm around Taehyung.

"Eomma, Appa, When is we tellings them?" HyunKai asked me and Taehyung.

"Tonight, during dinner," I say to him in soft voice.

"Ok."

"So. What are you guys announcing," my mother asks.

"You will have to wait and see Mom."

"I hate waiting."

Time skip

At dinner:

I sat down next to Taehyung after setting Mimi in her high chair. I look at him encouragingly and smile. He stands up and clears his throat.

"Everyone. Jungkook and I have an announcement to make."

I stand up and grab his hand. I pull out his ring and slide it back on his finger where it belongs.

"We are engaged!" Taehyung says, half squealing.

I smile at his cute excitement and then hear the clapping echoing throughout the dining hall. HyunKai gets up out of his chair and runs over to me and Taehyung and then jumps up into my arms while laughing.

"Eomma and Appa are getting married!" He says excitedly.

Taehyung laughs and pecks HyunKai's cheek before sitting down in his chair. I set Kai down and tell him to go back to his seat. I sit down and talk to members of my pack and eat the food I was given.

Author-nims POV

The large pack dined on their food and enjoyed the rest of their night laughing and enjoying each other's company.

After dinner, Taehyung and Jungkook went to their nearby cottage, as their city house was three hours away. They send their kids off to sleep and then crawl into bed themselves.

THs POV

I crawl into the bed and wait for Kook to come out of the bathroom. I shut my eyes and then after a little while, I feel the bed dip beside me. I smile and move closer to my Alpha and curl up into his side.

"I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too Taehyung."

I smile once again and drift off into a slumber.

The End of Book One

Authors Note

I am sorry for this abrupt end.
But I have good news!
I will be posting a new book soon!
Once I choose which one I want to post, I will announce it.

💜나는 너를 사랑하고 보라랙이야!💜