Kim taehyung

I woke up to the sound of Boy with luv by BTS. I absolutely love this song so much yet I get made fun of school a lot because of it. I don't really care since I have a few friends who love BTS with me.

I looked at the time and I was right on schedule. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I then went back to my room to get dressed. This was my first day of junior year. I was terrified. Usually I would talk to my sister about high school but after she became a famous actress she doesn't have time for me. My parents passed away when I was 11 years old so.

I shook those horrible thoughts from my head and continued to get ready.

I put on this outfit and packed my backpack

I put on this outfit and packed my backpack. I double checked my schedule and made sure I had everything I needed.

Oh shit I almost forget to print that one thing.

I really needed to get money to start paying for my apartment since my sister stopped paying for it since she practically forgot about me. I printed out a paper that had a picture of me and some of my information and my number on little slips on the bottom. I wanted to be a babysitter since I was really good with infants and little kids.

As I walked to school I posted them everywhere I could reach. Once I ran out I looked at the time and I was going to be late. I started to to run as fast as I could.

( y/n= your name, y/c/n = your crushes name, y/b/n= your besties name)

As I got to the front of the school y/b/n ran at me full speed as if she was playing football since she practically tackled me. I just laughed at her as she hugged me super tight "OK OK JEEZ I missed you to be but let me breath woman. " she loosened her grip on me but remained in a hug.

"IHaveSoMuchTeaToTellYouLikeAnOverExaggeratedAmountLikeImDatingSomeoneAndHeIsHotAndWowieH-" I stopped my friend because she was talking so fucking fast I couldn't keep up. I just couldn't help but laugh at her as she laughed at me.

The bell rang so we ran to class. Today was gonna be boring as hell but let's just get it over with.

A/N: (school isn't a big part in this story so it won't be in it that much. )

*skip to lunch*

As me and y/b/n were going to lunch I saw him. Y/c/n. He walked to his group of friends and started to eat. His smile was so amazing. Like wow.

Just take small glances at him y/n. Don't be too creepy or he might find out. Ok now look at him ok now look at the clock now look at him now take a bite of food now look at hi- SHIT WE MADE EYE CONTACT.

I started freaking out a bit but then the bell rang to release us so I ran out.

*skip to after school *

As I was walking home I got a call from a strange number. I was hesitant to answer but I did anyway. I put the phone to my ear and spoke.

(On the phone )