Fired

I'm gonna get closer to y/n. I'm gonna make her mine. My dad is gonna watch and suffer. Today is her day off since my dad does not have work. So I'm going to invite her to swim since she can actually relax instead of doing chores. I managed to get her number by one of her friends in return for a picture and autograph.

*on the phone with y/n*

(Regular font will be tae and italics will be y/n)

"Hey"

"Who is this and how did you get my number. "

"It's taehyung and I got it from one of your friends. "

"Oh ok. "

"So I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and swim. "

" yea sure at what time. Will your dad let me ?"

"10 minutes and he won't care. "

"Ok I'll be over in ten. "

"Wear the blue swim suit. "

"Why"

"Because it makes you look hot😉"

"Omg shut up 😂"

*end of texting*

I put on the swim trunks and took off my shirt. I decided to do some quick core stretches to make sure my abs were perfect. I'm a bit or a try hard.

The door bell rang so I ran downstairs. My dad beat me to the door and opened it. I saw him hiding his growing bulge as he saw y/n in her bathing suit. She wore the blue one yes.

"What are you Umm d-doing here y-y/n isn't it your day off. " my father stuttering. Luckily y/n did notice my fathers little situation. She giggled and I swore my heart melted. That's my new favorite sound. "Taehyung invited me to swim. " my dad nodded and y/n walked in. He looked to look at her ass so I coughed getting his attention. He gave me a look that he was gonna deal with me later.

"Y/N i know this is gonna sound weird but can I hold you hand. " I asked while blushing a bit. I saw a hint of red in her cheeks as she nodded and interlocked our fingers. Part of me was glad my dad was staring at us with fury but the majority of me was actually melting at how soft her hand was and it was so cute at how small it was compared to mine and how she would play with my fingers a bit cause she was nervous.

We got closer to the pool and she swung me around and threw me into the pool at 4 feet and ran to 3 feet so I couldn't grab her. She laughed at me freaking out in the water. "Hey thats was messed up. " I said attempting to be mad but I couldn't help but laugh. I swam over to 3 feet and reached out my hand. "Help me. " I asked her with my best puppy dog eyes. She scoffed and laughed.

"I'm not that stupid taehyung." She turned around to the chair to put her towel down but before she could do anything I reached over and grabbed her thighs and lifted her up and jumped back into the pool with her in my arms. She spun around and climbed on to me as we rose to the surface.

We were both laughing until we both looked up and immediately stopped our laughter realizing how close we were. I couldn't help it and I cupped her face and pulled her in with hunger. She instantly kissed back. We were having a heated make out session when I heard my dad yelling. We both turned our head and looked at my dad who was upset and shocked.

I smirked at him. Y/N was about to apologize when I kissed her again. She pulled back and whispered at me "what as you doing. " i smirked and looked at my dad. "Dad is there a problem. " he looked at us and his smirk was mischievous but then it turned into a frown. I was very confused at what was gonna happen. " this is unprofessional and y/n your fired. "

"F-fired. "

Well shit.....