CJW Chapter 4 : Unexpected Little Lady

"Well well well!! What's this a little girl in my ship?!?" A voice with full of surprises on his mouth.

Allison was shock and tried to looked at the mens mouths but they don't seemed to speak.

Until Allison looked up and notice a man wearing a pirated red hat with a black fur on top of his head.

Hanging on the rope of shrouds, which was blocking the moon behind him, the red pirate seems to cover his face from the light of the moon.

He jumped skillfully and stood up straight and starting to walked past to his mens to go closer to the little girl.

"Hola~ darling, got a name little pirate?" He knelt down one of his knees to face her with a cheerful smile on his face.

"A-Allison.." she stuttered and give him a quick response and looked down holding her hands together tightly.

"Allison..? That's quite a unique name, don't you think Bob??" The red pirate hold his chin doing a thinking posed and look at to whoever is Bob is.

A small giggle escaped from the little girl's lips, then the pirate with a red hat looked back from the girl noticing her giggles, he smiled.

"Well Allison...-" He adjusted his pirate hat up a bit and properly take off his white glove on his hand and approached his hand to the little girl named Allison.

"-The names Jack, Jack Wilson the Captain of this ship"

The little girl put her hand to his uncovered white gloved, it was soft and calming.

He softly held her hand and leans down his head and kissed her little hand then looked up to her with a smile.

The comrades was surprised and gasped by Jack Wilson's actions.

"Welcome aboard Allison"