CJW Last Chapter: Bon Voyage means Have a Good Journey

"Let's get you back home little one, your mother will be worried.." she nods.

"BOB!! LOW THE BOAT!!" Jack ordered then Bob salutes and ran to the steering wheel.

The boat started lowering down until it leveled to Allison's window while the window was wide open, a pirate bear sitting on the balcony waiting for her owner to come home.

Jack carried Allison to his arms and jumped in the window and properly landed inside the room with his boots touching on the ground.

Then approached at Allison's bed and put her down on a soft futon and takes a sit beside her.

"Goodnight Allison, the whole world is waiting for you." He gave her a warm smile and gently slid a hand on Allison's rosy cheeks.

"Goodnight Captain Jack Wilson"

Jack slowly take off his hand to Allison's cheeks and stood up and walked towards the rectangled window, he turned around and looked at her one last time and take a quick stepped back to pace the open wide window.

He takes of his pirate red hat and lowered his head down and gestured a proper bow.

"We'll meet again Lady Allison "

A random strong wind blew out of the curtains away from the window, where Jack is standing, then the wind slowly stopped.

The curtains came back from it's place revealing that Jack was disappeared from the curtains.

Allison jumped down on her bed and rushed into her window and look up seeing the ship was far kilometers away from her.

Jack waved at his pirate red hat while hanging on the shrouds with a bright smile on his face, while the other comrades was in the main deck waving and saying goodbyes to there little Allison.

"GOODBYE, SAYONARA, AND ADIOS AND FAREWELL ALLISON, IT WAS WONDERFUL SEEING YOU, I HOPE WE'LL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY!!!" He shouted.

"BON VOYAGE TO YOU TOO JACK WILSON AND SAME TO YOU TOO!!!!" she shout back.

Allison waved happily until the ship slowly disappeared from the clouds and a shiny moonlight appeared, clearing the clouds away and showing the beautiful night stars.

.
.
.
.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭