Part 4

Y/N's POV:

I noticed Lewis sat on the bed with a  tear in his eyes. I walked over and put my arm around him.

"What's wrong?" I asked
"nothing."
"there is something, you look sad."
"Can I be honest? " he said as his voice trembled.
" of course babe, you can tell me anything." I replied, I started getting worried.
" They were right... "
" who? "
" your fans."
"about what?" I asked
He paused and looked at the floor.
"about me using you"
When he said that, my heart broke.
"what? Why?" I said sadly
"I asked you out for the fame, I planned on breaking up with you when I got famous, but in all honesty. I-I- I fell in love with you.... And I didn't want to hurt you. I understand if you break up with me. B-b-but..."
I started crying, thoughts of shouting at him swirled in my mind.
He couldn't finish his sentence. He began crying and ran out of the room. I fell onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.
I just wish he told me earlier. I truly loved him. But I guess he didn't feel the same.

Lewis's POV:

I had to tell her, I wanted to tell her when we got home, but I couldn't hold it in any longer, I grew to love her. Not just for her fame, but for her...
I stayed in the lobby of the hotel for an hour, and decided it would be best to fly back home and take my stuff out of her flat. So I did. I booked a plane ticket and flew back home. I could already imagine the news articles attacking me. Being harassed on social media and but  I know I deserve it.

Y/N's POV:

The next morning I woke up to my agent knocking on my door. "give me a minute" I shouted as I jumped out of bed. I let her in and she didn't even need to finish her sentence and I burst into tears and flung myself at her, hugging her with all my strength.
"im so sorry y/n."
"dont apologise. Its not your fault." I said.
She took a deep breath and rubbed my back to comfort me.
"today's the day y/n. What you've been working for, for a month. The hair and makeup team will be here in 2 hours. Have a shower and forget what happened last night."
She walked out the room and i flung myself onto my bed. I needed to forget about what happened and move on. I had a shower and got my hair and makeup done. While they were doing my hair, I was texting my friend Clara about what happened. I told her everything. We have been best friends since we were 8. She is quite a successful actress and we often do some modeling together. Unfortunately, she couldn't come to England with me because she was filming a movie.

Text convo:

"I'm so sorry y/n. He didn't deserve  you. You should get back out there. Find yourself a handsome British boy. "
...
"haha, im not ready for that yet. Its only been 12 hours."
...
"youre in England for 2 weeks. That's enough time to find a handsome man."
...
"whatever ;)"
...
"can't wait to see you tonight!"
...
"yeah, can't wait to see you... WAIT WHAT!"
...
"Are you coming to England!?"
...
"Surprise! We got a week off. Im already there"
...
"OMG! I love you so much. Why don't you come to the hotel? "
...
"sorry, I have something to do, but I will definitely be front row tonight!"
...
"okay... See you tonight! Byeee"
...
"byeeeee"