Part 5

Y/N's POV:

It was now 20 minutes until my performance

It was now 20 minutes until my performance. I was dressed and my makeup and hair were done. I was the last person to perform and i got alot more nervous as the night went on. Then I heard my name being called and the crowd cheering. I got into my pose and the lift took me onto the stage. Everyone began cheering.

I finished singing my final song and the crowd went crazy. I stood there for a moment and listened to everyone cheering my name. I blew a kiss to the crowd and went backstage.

After I got changed out of my stage outfit, into my party outfit

I walked over to my agent and began talking about the show. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrap round my waist and I turn around to see clara stood there. I screamed in happiness and we both laughed.

"that was amazing y/n!"

"thank you. It's so good to see you again. I'm going out to celebrate, want to come?"

"of course! We can catch up then."

With that, she walked over to my agent and whispered something in her ear. Nina (my agent)
Smiled and whispered something back. I was confused but i let it slide.

Clara came back over and told me to wait for her to get dressed before we left. I did and she came out in a stunning black two piece skirt and top set.

"ready?" she asked

"ready?" she asked

"of course!" I replied.

As we walked out the back door, I got flooded with questions about Lewis and why he wasn't with me, I ignored them and got into the car. On the way to the club, Clara was acting weird. I asked if she was OK but she just nodded. I knew she wasn't, she's my best friend.

We got to the club and we walked in. As I got to the dance floor lots of people jumped out at me, making me scream. I turn to clara and she smiles at me. I look around at the people and I don't know some of them but then I assume they work with clara. As I scan the room I see a cute boy with brown curly hair looking at me. To be honest, he wasn't just cute. He was drop dead gorgeous.

All through the night, i kept catching him staring at me. Each time I saw him, I got butterfly's in my stomach. I then saw him walking over to me. I begin to panic.

"hi, I'm Tom. You must be y/n."

"yes I am. Nice to meet you tom"

"you look great." he says making my heart melt.

Ugh. His British accent was so sexy. He was just so hot. Ugh. Is it to early to love someone a day after a break up or am I just drunk. I'm probably just drunk so I ignored the thought and just enjoyed the night with him.