| Rose Quartz |

Welcome to the first informational chapter of this book! What better way to start this book than with one of the most well known (and possibly one of the most beloved) crystals;Rose Quartz.
I hope you enjoy!

__________________

The Rose Quartz crystal has been used in rituals and ceremonies of love for centuries. Like it's the other members of the Quartz family, this crystal is made up of silicon dioxide, and it's pink hue is create by many inclusions of tiny spheres of pink fibers known as dididumortierite, which give the stone its milky appearance, and irradiation. This is one of the reasons Rose Quartz should never be exposed to sunlight for long periods of time, lest it lose its beautiful color.

Rose quartz is the stone of unconditional love. It is one of the most important stones for working with the Heart Chakra, and opens the heart to all forms of loveーRomantic love, Platonic love, and love of self.
Being a form of Quartz, it has high energy levels, but keeps a calming and soothing vibe about it.

It's calming and soothing vibe fosters reconciliation, empathy, and forgiveness of others. It is a great stone it help manage stress, anger, heart problems, and other dis-ease associated with keeping in negative emotions.

Known as the romance stone, Rose Quartz May be used to attract or enhance love. It adds loving vibes and emotions to existing relationships and may help its wearer attract new love through its peaceful energy.

Due to its extremely calming qualities, Rose Quartz is good for mending a broken heart, and helps one to express unexpressed feelings for others.

__________________

Physical healing properties:
Rose Quartz May help heal...

•the Thymus
•hearts disease
•lung problems
•the spleen
•kidneys
•Adrenal glands
•alleviates vertigo
•asthma
•circulatory issues
•varicose veins

__________________

Rose Quartz is also said to be a great stone to use to aid in the treatment of Breast Cancer,
and is said to be a good support stone for other cancers.

If you've seen Rose Quartz body rollers, you probably know that Rose Quartz May help to clear skin, but it is also said to help ease sexual frustrations and balance sex drive.

__________________

Resources and links for more information on Rose Quartz:

https://www.energymuse.com/rose-quartz-meaning

https://www.healingcrystals.com/Rose_Quartz_Articles_63.html