seven

the 5 young adults were now sitting the car deciding on what their next move would be. food was priority but elias was also complaining about wanting to do something fun. by "do something" he meant a girl but leslie wasn't having it.

"eli, just choose something you want to eat you dumb fuck" leslie groaned.

"dude all this good is crap, you should see what they have in london. there's this thing called fish and chips, now that's what i call food" the little brother savored.

"well if you hadn't got kicked out of school, you'd be able to have some, wouldn't you?"

in the end the group decided chickfila was the move and made their way. zion and austin ordered first paying for themselves. as elias gave his order he turned around to see his sister waiting in line still.

"les, come on and order your shit" he waved her over.

"oh don't worry about her. i got it" nick smiles pulling her back.

"are you sure? she eats a lot" elias shrugged.

nick let out a giggle. uhh, that giggle could literally melt a heart away. and it was. leslie's heart to be exact.

"you didn't have to do that" she told the boy as they waiting for the next cashier.

"i know and you said it wasn't a date earlier but our original plans were to hang out and i just wanna do something nice for you today.

an hour later, the group was done eating and STILL trying to figure out what they would do next. you'd think the 18 hour flight from London to LA would cause elias to be jet lagged but this was not the case for the young boy.

"look i'm not sure if it's your guys scene but our boy choppy is throwing a party at his place i'd y'all wanna pull up" zion said.

"PARTY? hell yes! let's go" elias yelled causing the other boys in the backseat with his to cover their ears.

"i don't know eli, you just got home. i don't need you going wild right now" leslie hesitated.

"i won't even drink i promise" her little brother begged.

leslie glances over at nick for the third time this night and felt comfort in him again. he gave her a smirk that showed he wanted to go to the party just as much as her brother.

"fine, but we're leaving when i say so" she finally gave in, inducing cheers from the rest of the car.
_____________
instagram

 _____________instagram