twenty five

an alarm rang and woke leslie up from her sleep. her eyes slowly opened searching for the source of the noise.

"les do you have work today?" his raspy voice asked.

"fuck fuck fuck" she hurried out of bed grabbing all of her belongings and rushing through the door.

nick sat on his bed in confusion. he thought she maybe had work but he thought she'd at least give him some sort of recognition. a loud knock on the hotel door broke his focus as he walked over to open it.

"sorry i forgot to say bye" leslie giggles before giving nick a kiss on the cheek and running back out to her car.
__________________
twitter

prettymuch  2 more days until our show in the UK, who's ready? 😝____________________

____________________

"yo who brought these snacks?" austin yelled through the hotel suite.

"i think leslie brought it down with her last night" nick smiled at the thought of her.

"she was here?" austin questioned.

"you didn't hear the two dweebs giggling the whole fucking night?" zion rubbed his eyes.

"so what's the deal with her?" brandon asked nick.

"honestly, i have no idea. like everything about us is perfect, but the whole distance thing bugs her and i don't think she wants anything until we're finally in the same time zone" nick pursed his lips.

"i mean you could just stay here for the remaining 5 months she has" edwin teased.

"no cap, i would if i could"

__________________

nick
the boys said thanks
for the snacks

leslie
you're welcome
i knew you guys would
need to eat like 24/7

nick
what i need is to see you
for more than 4 hours

leslie
i have a job nick.
and you do too,
i mean it's not like you
came here to hang out.
you're here to work too.

nick
yeah it's not like i
made simon schedule us
to do all this stuff in
europe just so i could
have a chance to see you.

leslie
maybe me coming over last
night was a mistake.
i mean i still have a couple
more months here and we shouldn't 
start something we can't finish.

nick
maybe you're right.

________________
the boys had been stuck in rehearsals for 7 hours. practicing on the bigger stage was pretty nerve wracking, especially since they hadn't been to europe before.

"yo, ima hella hungry. can we go eat?" edwin rubbed his stomach.

"yeah let's call leslie and see if she wants to join us!" austin jumped with excitement.

"no point, she's busy" nick rolled his eyes.

"how do you know?" brandon gave nick a look.

"she's always busy"
_________________
imessages
group chat: austin, ed, brandon, z, les

aus
soooooo

les
uh-oh, a group chat with
everyone except one
of y'all is dangerous

z
we just tryna figure
out what you did to
our boy nick.

ed
yeah, he in his bag

brandon
i think at this point
he is the bag

les
guysssss
this isn't happening.
i'm sorry he's simpin
but nick and i just can't be
anything right now.

ed
why not les???

z
yeah why not?

aus
don't say distance bc
long distance relationships
can work

les
not for everyone.
and that's my problem.
i need a job and currently that
job wants me here in the UK.
so unless you're willing to hire
me so i'm around 24/7 then it's
not happening.

brandon
say less
i'm on it!

les
wait
b , what are you doing?
BRANDON REPLY
someone better reply to
me unless you all want to die!

________________
incoming facetime call
brandon

"b, please tell me what's going on?" leslie whispered into her phone.

"chill out, why you so stressed girl?" the boy laughed closing his eyes almost completely. "anyways i called our management real quick and asked to hire an personal assistant, ya know like what you did for your uncle. anyways because you have experience already they approved the idea. on top of that if you wanna help produce music or anything you'd get a bonus and all that fun stuff"

"so what do you say?" edwin pokes out from the side of the camera.

"you're not fucking with me are you?" leslie's eyes became watery.

"hell no, now come over! you start right away" z yelled from outside the camera frame.

"yeah, but your lover boy doesn't know yet so keep it lowkey for now" brandon winked.

the call ended and leslie's mascara had run all over her face due to her tears of happiness. she was currently in a studio working with some lowkey artist who sucked terribly. unfortunately his parents had money and were paying for the label to sign him on.

"yo lauren, can we get this show on the road?" the  man threw his hands in the air.

"first of all, my name is leslie. it's been leslie since i met you but apparently your brain doesn't have the capacity to remember. and secondly of all no." leslie smiled.

"excuse me?"

"you heard me, thanks for this opportunity, but your music sucks and no amount of money will ever fix that. i quit"

the man sat in shock as leslie walked out leaving him alone in the recording booth with his wack ass music. maybe this was a mistake, working for nick and the boys could put a hold on her career but she didn't care. she just wanted him.