46🎭

3 months later

911 what your Emergency?"

"He's not breathing please send me a ambulance!"

"Sir what's going on who's not breathing!?"

"Her Dad he's not breathing She's doing CPR on him and he still not breathing!"

"Sir help is on the way, tell her to continue CPR until they get there"

Come on Mr.lawson you gotta stay with us..

After The dance and show

Bri POV

"Smile baby!" Kamel said smiling all big at me. I smiled at him and start laughing,

"I think that's enough we been taking pictures since we been here Kamel " I said laughing at him.

"Nah one more" he said taking Pictures of me.

I took the camera from him and start taking pictures of him.

"Come on its your turn" I said laughing at him.

He start laughing then he gave me a pose.

"Damn look at daddy" I said smiling at while taking more pictures of his sexy ass.

"Shid you know me" he said fixing his tie and start laughing.

I look at him and smiled, "Im the luckiest girl to have a amazing handsome funny boyfriend like you babe" I said kissing his lips and wipe the lip stain off.

"And I'm the most luckiest guy to have a down to earth beautiful smart amazing sexy ass girl like you" he said kissing all over my face.

"Finally found the love birds" I heard Keke saying walking behind us.

"Yeah thought Y'all left with out us" jay said laughing.

"Nah we still here taking more pictures" I said laughing.

"Man tonight was turnt, and I finally got my lap dance" Zay said smirking at Nya

"Same Bros!" Kamel said doing his hand shake with his them .

We start laughing and just look at them, "Glad Y'all enjoy it" I said smirking at them.

"Why you looking at me like that, don't tell me you feeling some type a way right now" Kamel said winking at me.

"Nah not yet" I said laughing.

"But Y'all know me, im hella hungry" Xaviar said rubbing his stomach.

"I can see if Sky can cook us something?" I said smiling at them.

Sky didn't go She was having pains and her feet was big.

"Chicken tacos sounds about right" Keke said laughing.

"Alright let's go then" I said opening up the Limo door and we all jump inside. We finally made it to the house and walk inside.

"How was it did Y'all have a good time" Sky ask while smiling at us.

"A night that I will never forget" I said smiling.

"But you know what's going to top this night off?" Xaviar asked while looking at Sky with a big Ole smile on his face.

"Whats that?" She asked.

"Some of your famous chicken Tacos!" He said noding his head up and down.

She start laughing and look at the time. "It's almost midnight, but sure why not" she said laughing and gotten up from the couch and walk into the kitchen.