six

Busting Derek out

Freya sighed sitting on the living room floor one of her legs under the coffee table the other pulled up to her chest supporting her elbow on her knee

Freya sighed sitting on the living room floor one of her legs under the coffee table the other pulled up to her chest supporting her elbow on her knee. She had popped an Advil earlier for the dull pain in her shoulder. Turning a page in her math book continuing her home work.

She was frustrated so she pushed the book from in front of her groaning throwing her head back on the table. 6 pm Stiles bust in to the door causing her to jump.

"I thought you promised me you'd stay away from Derek Hale!" He wails throwing his arms in the air. Freya raises her eyebrow giving Stiles a 'what the hell are you talking about' look.

"I mean I truly thought you were keeping your promise then I find out you dislocated you shoulder by having sex with him!" he yells pacing the living room. She laughed loudly at his accusations. Causing Stiles to stop and look at her with a dumbfounded look not getting what was so amusing.

"What makes you think I'm sleeping with Derek Hale" she sighs after she gets done laughing. Mumbling a 'not that I would mind It' to herself

"We heard you say he was being to rough with you and dislocated your shoulder and you not wanting me to know and then something about not seeing him sweaty and shirtless" Stiles shudders at the thought. She tilted her head to the side scrunching her eyebrows and persing her lips.

"Huh I guess without the right context it would sound like me and Derek are having a secret love affair with that conversation" at the end of her words she chuckled. Stiles opened his mouth even further throwing his arms in the air shaking his head.

"Well then enlighten me what is the right context cause right now it sounds like you're fucking Derek still even after you promised you wouldn't go around him!"

"Look I said I would stay away, I didn't promise anything" she sighs standing up to look Stiles in the eye just as she was about to finish what she was trying to say Scott bust into the door looking between the two.

"So are you having sex with Derek Hale Freya? cause he's dangerous" Scott sighs walking to stand next to Stiles in front of Freya She rolled her eyes.

"I am not having sex with Derek we-" Stiles cut her off

"Then what is going on between you two!" He yells.

"If you would stop fucking interrupting me I'd fucking tell you!" She half snarled half yelled in his face causing him to flinch back.

"When Derek drove me from the party we came to an agrrement, seeing as he has big muscles I asked him to train with me so I can stay in shape and continue my self defense lessons I was taking with my dad. As to the shoulder I told him not to go easy because I'm a girl and if someone attacks me they wouldn't go easy on me. Then when I went to dodge a bit and tripped on a board sticking up and landed on my shoulder"