were fucked

play the song :)

-

Jahseh's POV

I woke up & sat up, causing my head to pound

I woke up & sat up, causing my head to pound. I reached over to the night stand to grab my phone. I opened it seeing i had a text messages i received from when i was sleeping.

kimora
when are you coming over?
delivered 10:32am
read 12:21pm

babyboyyy
my bad, i was busy but i'm omw
now
delivered 12:22pm

I got up off the bed & stumbled over to my dresser. i opened the drawers, causing them to squeak. i shuffled through my clothes until i was satisfied with what i had picked.

I went into the kitchen to grab some aspirin and water for Celeste when she wakes up. I set them both on the night stand for her and left.

how could such a sweet girl endure so much pain so young?

i knew of celeste for some time. growing up with wifi, i would see her around sometimes. i used to always see her as a little sister until we all started to grow up. as years went by, i stopped seeing her that way.

she grew up, becoming more beautiful & she knew how to carry herself. at school she would stay out of drama & keep her head in the books. she is the type of person to let people walk all over her in order for others to be satisfied.

wifi always tried his best to stick up for her but when he left her in the beginning, he wasn't able to as much. with him not being around, there was no one to care for her or her well being, it was sad. depressing.

I snapped out of my thoughts, trying to calm my mind my mind.

As i pulled into the drive way I shut off my car and walked up to her door to open it.

"Jahseh" she called as she came up to me.

"I missed you" she said kissing my lips as the taste of alcohol was left on them.

"I missed you too Kimora" I mumbled.

I didn't really have strong feelings for her but I still care about her and her well being. why the fuck do i always care for peoples feelings when they clearly don't care for mine?

We walked into her bedroom as I plopped down on her bed, she stumbled in behind me. as she came closer to the bed she laid on top of me.

"i want you" she slurred into my ear.

"you drunk right now, later" i said as i pushed her off of me.

she pouted as she poked her lip out. she got under her bedcovers & laid beside me.

"I love you" she spoke as she laid her head in my chest. does she really?

"Mmhh" i mumbled as i out my arm around her.