bright pink lips

sorry for not updating , i been stressin school lol

-

jahseh's pov

i woke up to celeste gone

i woke up to celeste gone. i sat up & looked around, not seeing her anywhere. walking up to the table i seen a piece of paper that read:

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ˣ , ᵗʰᵃᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰ, ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵒ
ᶜᵉᶜᵉ

i slammed it back onto the table & ran my fingers through my hair as frustration flowed through my body. i don't understand why she left or what made her leave.

i was keeping her safe.

"what's wrong" wifi asked as he walked into the kitchen. he appeared to be hung over from last night, seeing he was holding his head.

"uhh a note from your sister" i replied as i scratched the back of my head, worried as to how he's gonna react.

he read it quietly, clenching his fists as he too slammed it back on to the table.

"yo what the fuck. why she get up & leave like this?"

"i have no clue , i was sleeping on the couch by her & when i woke up her ass was gone" i said running my fingers through my hair as i felt a headache coming on.

"nigga why the fuck it say sorry x?? did you do something to her" wifi spat through gritted teeth as he inched closer to me.

"the fuck i look like ? ian got no reason to ever hurt her. calm the fuck down" i spat back. more stress ran through my body as the urge of wanting a cancer stick grew more & more.

"fuck vro, we need to find her" he muttered under his breath. he dropped his head down low, walking over to the fridge & yanking it open. he pulled out a bottle of vodka & walked back to his room.

what the fuck is that gonna do? i thought to myself.

i shook my head as my thoughts itched at my brain. i decided to shower & continue to look for celeste later.

after doing my normal routine i dried off & got dressed. i grabbed my phone , new ports & walked out the door.

i gazed the familiar streets of Broward County until i came across my childhood home. i walked up the beaten wooden steps before opening the door & walking inside.

i walked in to the air being freezing cold & no one being home but my little brother. he was asleep on the couch, shivering.

"aiden" i called out.

his eyes shot open, looking into my direction with a worried expression which soon turned into a smile as he got up, coming to give me a hug.

"jah" he smiled as he hugged me.