Chapter 2.43

Alec walked into Magnus' loft seeing books on the ground and glass everywhere. Alec saw a scarf lay on the ground so he walked over to it and picked it up. "Jace come here," Alec said not taking his eyes of the scarf. "Is this..." "moms," Jace finished Alec his sentence. "That bitch has them we need to find them now," Alec said walking out of the building followed by Clary and Jace after Alec gave orders to keep looking.

"Alec what the hell are to you talking about?" Jace asked walking out of the building followed by Clary and a stressed Alec in front of him. "S..s...s....s...she has them...I...I...Isabelle and...and mom...and...Magnus," Alec said panicking looking at his brother and Clary. "Hey calm down," Jace said holding Alec by his shoulder. "She has them, she had all of them, and there is nothing I can do," Alec mumbled before Jace pulled him in a hug. "Look at me," Jace said when he pulled away. "We are gonna find them, all of them," Jace said holding Alec by his cheeks. "And you are not alone," Clary said placing a hand on Jace his shoulder smiling a Jace before she smiled at Alec.

"Give me your hand," Alec said grabbing his stele and Jace his hand drawing a rune. Alec grabbed his moms scarf and placed it in their hands before holding no on to Jace his hands and stare at him. When Alec got something he got snapped out of his thoughts with a weak smile on his face. "It's not strong enough, but it's there but not strong enough," Alec said looking at Jace and Clary. "We can't do anything," Alec mumbled falling on his knees. "Okay, Alec get the hell back up where is the guy that would do everything to save his family that would marry a woman for his family that would kill for his boyfriend and is a strong and loving person," Jace said helping Alec up. "That guy is gone," Alec said pushing the scarf in Jace his hands and walking away. "Alec Lightwood get your goddamn ass back here and do something, you are the head of the Institute, your a guy that over things everything and never gives up easily, so be that version of yourself and help save our god damn family and your boyfriend," Jace yelled at Alec who stopped walking but didn't turn around. "As I said that version is gone, you will have to do it with the vulnerable guy who gives up quick," Alec said turning around before walking back to the Institute.

Thoughts????