Chapter 20

"My brother is... Homophobic. So I told him Sam is your son." She said. I nodded as I understood and she kissed my cheek and left.

I laid in bed and fell asleep thinking of Sammie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and walked downstairs in the biggest shirt I found and sweats. I looked at the man in the kitchen that wasn't Eliza's brother.

"Uh... Hi?" I said. He turned to look at me and DAMN! He had a stubble going up into his hair, It was all brown with his brown eyes that stared right at me. His hair also went up like a cow lick, His skin was tanned and he had a 6 pack and wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Um sir?" He asked.

"W-what?" I said zoning in.

"Do you want pancakes?" He laughed a little.

"Oh uh sure." I said making some coffee. When I did Eliza came down in what looked like wasn't her shirt and her underwear. She kissed him and sat down.

"Eric this is My boyfriend Andrew." She said with a grin. I sat down after I made coffee and smiled.

"Hello Andrew I'm Eric." I said. He smiled and said hello and then put pancakes on 4 plates and grabbed a cup of coffee and we sat down at the table and as we did Eliza's brother came down In a white T-shirt and Baggy pants.

He sat down and Kept looking at Andrew while eating. It was off and It was silent until Eliza broke it.

"I have work today. Eric want to come with?" She asked. I sat there for a minute and then agreed to go with her but she worked the night shift so I had to wait. After It was done I went upstairs and put some clothes on. I walked down stairs and I saw Larry watching a show, But not any show... Queer eye on Netflix. I walked in and sat down to wear he didn't notice me. His sister came down and he quickly changed the show and Looked over and saw me and asked me how long i was there.

"A few minutes. Queer eye is a good show." I said. He looked mad but breathed in.

Don't tell anyone what you have seen here tonight." He said it quickly before Eliza came in.

"Larry! Where's my brush?" She asked.

"On my sink in my bathroom." He replied.

"You two share a brush?" I asked. They looked at me and laughed.

"Yeah. Larry here dropped his and the mirror on the back of it broke and he refuses to use it so he uses mine and he's too lazy to buy a new one." She ran upstairs afterwards and he looked at me.

"You're gay, Aren't you?" I asked him. He looked at me blankly.

"Of course not! Gays are weird and gross and- How did you know?" He looked back at me again and I smiled.

"You like Andrew." I said. He froze up.

"HOW-"

"You kept staring at him through breakfast. You stayed quiet and smiled when Eliza said she was going out to work late. And got defensive when you saw me when I saw you watching that show. Also I completely guessed and just asked too see your reaction." I said. He looked so pissed and then sat down and breathed.

"Yeah i'm gay... Please don't tell Eliza." He said. I nodded in agreement and we watched it until Eliza came back downstairs. Time passed and Eventually Eliza grabbed my arm and dragged me out into the Pininfarina Sergio. I touched it carefully as it it where glass.

She turned on the radio and pulled out racing to work.

"Why are we going so fast?!" I asked her grabbing the handle above me.

"Andy woke up!" She said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Who?" I asked.

"My son!" She said pulling into the parking lot parking and racing out. I unbuckled and ran after her. We got to the floor and walked past Sammie's door. I kinda froze up but rand for her. She but the door open and I saw as her son was awake. She hugged him and I stood in the door way and smiled. She was crying and so was he.

I backed out slowly closing the door and walked to Sammie's room. I stood at the door and opened it carefully. And I saw him laying there still unconscious. I felt myself tear up. I sat down in the chair next to him and grabbed his hands looking at him.

"I-I know you can't hear me Sammie... But.. I love you.. and I miss you and when you wake up we can go home... I won't let that... That... That witch throw you out again. I love you Sammie so much and I have a surprise after you wake up.." I said I pulled out a small box until Eliza came in and I put it back in my pocket. She smiled and introduced me to her son.

I smiled and watched after him as Eliza worked. He was really fun to be around.

"So how did you get here?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Oh, My grandma got into a wreck. She didn't make it Mom told me that today. I'm lucky to be alive." He said. I froze up and started to tear up until he hugged me.

"It's ok." He said I smiled until Eliza ran into the room.

"Eric somethings wrong with Sammie.." She said I got up and ran to his room along with 3 doctors and 4 nurses.

God Sammie...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i'm back FINALLY Tests are done and the computer is fixed! So i'm back :3 How where you all!? And guys the crazy amount of views omg thank you so much! You guys mean a lot and thank you! I hope to write soon and hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if it wasn't that long love ya <3