Meet me!

Hello!

So here's the about me chapter!

(That's me in the media)

I'm 17.

I'm gender fluid and Pansexual.

I have a few mental issues but those will get better and I'm working to better myself as well.

My favorite color is blue I love to read and write.I love making friends and meeting new people. I draw and i'm going to school to become a creative designer.

  I draw and i'm going to school to become a creative designer

My favorite show is supernatural

My favorite song is "The negative" By the waitress musical.

My celebrity crush is Cole Sprouse

My favorite movie is Coco

My favorite cartoon is either miraculous or gravity falls

I still act like a child!

I'm part of the ddlg community! I'm a little and i've been here for 2 years now! i'm obsessed with glitter and princess's and Tangled is my all time favorite.

ANYWAYS! I came up with the idea for this story by sitting in the McDonalds parking lot and I had no wifi so I went on my notes app and I started to write just randomly and then I edited things up and started to get more ideas and I didn't think the book would go anywhere but I did think it was fun to write. And the characters where born!

I love all the support you guys give me! I have also read every single comment on this book and appreciate every vote and read. You guys have made me laugh at the comments and feel so loved. I want to thank you all so much you don't know how much this means to me. And even with the things i'm going through I am so grateful.

My messages are always open and I will read the comments and everything!

Love you all! <3

-Alice