𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"Is there a reason you called me in, Ms

"Is there a reason you called me in, Ms. Tig?" My knee bounced up, and down not restless, but worried. I don't know what it was, but I'm like 76% sure I didn't do it. "Before we removed the uh, Cyclopes-"

"Peter." I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, and if I get in trouble my comment would probably just make it worse, but I was really disappointed to find out that small moment of being normal with a guy who was actually really nice turned out to be a cyclops trying to find out where Landon is.

"When we removed Peter from the premises, he informed us of an episode you had." I internally groaned. "I don't know what your talking about." I tried my best innocent voice, but by her face anyone could tell she didn't believe me. "I was having headaches, all day. I thought I could handle it, so I used a little magic to uh fix it. When I was taking Peter to go find Dr. Saltzman it got bad, like really bad. Then... huh, I can't remember."

"Well, according to Peter you started screaming some words, A Great War is coming. Which takes us back to spring break when you passed out screaming death would happen. Dr. Saltzman doesn't think I should, but I need you to know what kind of witch you are."

"I already know, I'm a Prophetiae witch."

I watched a ball fall through the basket. I was playing basketball with the wolves. I wonder why I keep thinking about that. What does it mean? What kind of war? I only hope I didn't mean Triad. "Heads up!" I looked over and watched the ball fly to Rafael who wasn't even paying attention. "Ite procul." I moved my hands so that the ball would fall into Jed's hands.

"That almost took your head off." The rest of he wolves were laughing mildly, and making dumb comments about Rafael. "Yo, how long have I been here?" I sent Emilio a death glare, and he gulped his laugh coming to a quick pause. "For an hour, but you've been going through the motions like a zombie." Rafael turned to Jed a bewildered expression painted vividly on his face.

"You sure you're okay?" Raf's jaw clenched, "Yeah, I'm fine. And look, you don't need to pretend like you give a crap about me just 'cause I'm your alpha." Raf ripped the ball from Jed's grasp. "Raf!" I whisper yelled. He turned to me, that same confused expression coming back to his face. "The games back on. Come on." His face dropped and he spun around.

We played for another couple of hours, but we stopped eventually. Not because we were tired, but more so we all agreed that the game was getting boring.  'Where are you?' I scanned my surroundings to quickly realize I don't know where I am. I had been aimlessly wondering the halls for almost half an hour. 'Uh, where are you?'

'I'm going to the kitchen where Lizzie is coming up with some apology cake. Wanna come?' I glanced around the room one more time. 'Do we have a boring room with nothing in it?' When I say nothing, I mean nothing. No people, no objects, no rugs, no carpet, no windows, and when I turned around there wasn't even a door. 'Actually, don't answer that. Can I meet up with you, later?' I could feel her confusion before she replied 'Yeah, that's fine.'

I walked over to a wall where  in the corner the paint was beginning to peel. I  grabbed the edge of it, and pulled down. Voices filled my head, along with an intense spinning feeling. The walls began to shrink in, and I screamed.

"Praesidio!" A giant enormous light expanded from my body creating around to me to protect me from the shrinking room. Frighteningly, within a literal blink of an eye I was in the library staring at Landon. His eyes were focused on something intently.

"Landon?" I whispered. He picked up the artifact that started it all. The knife began to glow once again like it did, back at the beginning of the school year in our visions during the spell. "Landon!"  Whispers haunted the background of my hearing as I rushed over, and took the artifact from him. He looked utterly shocked, and confused.

I breathed out a sigh of relief as the glow died down. When I smiled at Landon he smiled back, and it wasn't a bad moment, until I realized he was disappearing.

HE'S DISAPPEARING?!

He wasn't just disappearing though, a new form was taking its place. A dark form. Landon was gone, and the new form didn't show any similar features to the phoenix. Well, I supposed if I could see it's face. It wore a black hoodie, I could tell that, but everything was black, so I can't really be sure about that.

The worst part? Every time I got a grasp on what the face looked like, it shifted again. They all had one thing in common, they were distorted pictures of my friends. The figure didn't smirk at me, but while I stared at in a confused haze, I really felt like it was smirking at me.

"You won't be able to save any of them child." The voice made my teeth chatter, it sounded like something was taking a nail, and scratching it all over a chalkboard whilst rubbing to foam cups together. Those were my two least favorite sounds. I tried not to think about sounds when I followed the figure over to a couch. The couch was black as well, though I wasn't really expecting anything different.

"You won't be able to save any of them, child." I hadn't even noticed the machine in front of me, the figure clicked a button and it hummed whirring to life. I watched the projector curiously waiting for the image to come out.

It did.

Josie, Hope, and Lizzie stood in front of a man I didn't know, but he held a gun to them. "Eenie meenie minie-" Josie, and Lizzie cut him off simultaneously, "Moe." They jumped forward, but there was only one shot, and it hit Josie. "No." I whispered "No." The figure chortled loudly making me want to gag.

"That's not all." He made me watch what felt like an eternity of awful scenes. Clips in which our fate at the Salvatore school was nothing, but death in horror. All by the hands of Triad. Tears brimmed my eyes as I opened them once again. Mg was standing in front of me. I wanted to scream at him, we need to evacuate, we need to run, and never look back, but all I could get our were two terrifying words.

"They're coming."