𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

* edited*

* edited*

The room smelt like lavender

The room smelt like lavender. There was a woman and a man standing on either side of a round table with a bowl of mixed herbs sitting in the middle.

"A child has been born. Not as strong as the tribrid, but she will be much more than any other her age. Hope Mikaelson will need a companion."

The scene flashed for only a second but the couple were already chanting over the bowl.

Then, it shifted. This time it was more of a memory. It was the first time she met Hope.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺

But, it wasn't. Laya hadn't even noticed it at first. The way her visions were slowly fading. They'd started at the edges of her eyesight, but she could see it happening.

The further it got, the more rapid the memories shot at her, and the less she could remember what she was looking at. The only real thing Laya could tell anymore was that she was losing something.

The memories came even faster, more and more until it became too much. She shut her eyes holding her hands over her ears praying it would end. When it did, it was clear her vision wasn't over.

She stood in what looked like a flower shop. Slowly drifting through the store, she found a pink haired woman and man in the back room.

The woman was pacing with the bridge of her nose clenched between her thumb and her pointy finger. "This is all so messed up. If Remya would just let me meet my niece."

"I know," the man said. Laya squinted trying as hard as she could to focus on him when she finally understood who he was. It was Stefan Salvatore. That meant the woman was her aunt.

Laya had never actually met the woman. She couldn't bring herself too after everything she did to her family. Laya didn't want to be the one to tell the woman that. "She's my family!"