Chapter 3 - Club

Camila couldn't deny the satisfaction it brought her to take her first shot that night. It wasn't the first of her life, but it was the first free of any judgment.
The blue and red lights made the place have an interesting atmosphere and the amount of fun people were having exuded in the air, reaching those who hadn't opened up just as much.
- This is when it gets better... - Dinah commented as she followed Normani, who was headed to a strategic place.
- Why? - Camila let out as she walked after her friend and Ally right behind her.
- We're fifteen minutes away from the best show. - Dinah explained as they entered a different area in the club.
Camila hadn't even noticed that there was more to that place than what her had captured since the moment she walked in. But no one could blame her, besides of being her first time, it was quite dark in there.
- We're VIP tonight! - Ally let out very excitedly as they walked towards a table.
- VIP? What are you guys up to? - Camila asked as they sat at the reserved table.
- Well, if you do as you said, it's a one lifetime opportunity to have you at a party like this. I wanted to do this right. - She explained her point of view and signed to the closest waiter that she wanted a round of shots.
Quickly, the table was full of drinks and the girls had them all. After a few shots, Camila was no longer the same girl and some mental walls had fallen down.
When the lights changed and the small stage was illuminated, Camila's heart beat with intensity and her eyes looked around with curiosity.
A soft, but sensual beat started playing and everyone's eyes were directed to the stage. Something started happening, people started to fill the stage, a mixture of boys and girl moving their bodies in a sensual and provocative way. No one wanted to blink and risk losing a thing.
- For all tastes... - Dinah whispered as they stared at the interactions on the stage... Boy to boy, boy to girl, girl to go.
- I can tell... - Camila let out as the sexual energy took over the place and somehow reached her body. The young engineer looked for a glass on the table and quickly swallowed the beverage inside.
All those people seemed to be so free on their sexual side, so not afraid of trying something new and they sure seemed to know how to have fun. It was a new world to Camila, who would avoid watching porn movies and had been limited to Austin's way to have sex, which never really brought something new. Cabello had been ok with that, for she thought it was what it was, but all that dancing woke up an old curiosity that Camila had suppressed.
For the next minutes, Cabello stared at the stage and had her heart being affected by the sound of the music she heard and the things her eyes captured. Naughty hands that wandered through someone else's body, hips that seemed to have their own life... Everything about that was very satisfying and when the dancers left the stage, Camila felt slightly disappointed.
- It's over? - She let out as her voice demonstrated she had been affected by the amount of alcohol she had ingested.
- Not really, we'll had the best girl dancing in a little while and then some strippers will come and stay for a while. - Dinah answered.
- The best girl? - Camila asked.
- Yes, she has just arrived here, from Tokyo. - Normani added. Being a dancer in that club kept her well informed about what happened there.
- I'm sorry for what I'm about to say... - Camila started. - But I don't really fancy Asian girls.
- She's not Asian, she was on tour there. - Normani explained. - She's actually a Latin descending. Her father is from Cuba, just like you, Mila.
- Wait! - Dinah let out in an alarming way. - Since when do you fancy girls, Mila?
- I don't! - She said in a slightly scared tone. - But that doesn't stop me from noticing how beautiful, sexy and attractive they are.
- That sounded really gay... - Ally let out along with a loud laughter.
- Ok, maybe, years ago, I had this thought, once, you know, of what goes on, you know, just that curiosity I believe everybody has. - She tried to explain.
- It's your lucky night, my friend, no one will judge anything you do tonight...