Chapter 4 - Lauren

- Her name is Lauren Jauregui. - Normani told Camila as her friend stared at the dancer on the stage without really blinking.
- Well, she's hot... - Cabello said without thinking the words before letting them out.
- I know, right? - Normani agreed. - And she's a very nice girl, we've talked some times since she got here, last week.
- That's... Hum... That's nice. - Camila said not really paying too much attention to her friend, but to the girl that moved so sensually on the danced.
The way Lauren's hair fell over her face was provocative and the moves she made with her body were the biggest teaser. Her beauty was undeniable and Camila started wondering why wasn't that girl a model.
Lauren's mouth was much more than simply beautiful, there was temptation on her lips and the way she bit them with her teeth made everyone in that place wonder what kind of things that girl did in the bedroom.
Lauren went up and down, from one side to the other and Camila's eyes followed her everywhere she went. The girl who admired the dancer's beauty felt the need of another drink as the biggest attraction of that night walked to the border of the stage and reached the stairs that led to the privates area Camila, her friends and all the other people that paid a little more found themselves in.
Camila hadn't noticed that Normani had left the table until she saw her friend talking to the dancer, who was putting a black jacket on for the next part of her show. Some dancers showed up on the stage, so that it wouldn't be empty and a lot of people stared at them dancing, but not Camila, she didn't even noticed the stage wasn't empty anymore.
Normani talked to Lauren and the dancer nodded, showing agreement to whatever it was that her brunette coworker said. Camila captured the moment Lauren ran her hand through her hair and Cabello wondered how she made such a simple gesture look so sexy. No movement was lost, Camila's eyes were capturing everything and a strange feeling took over her when she saw Lauren laughing at something Normani said. No one knew how badly Camila wanted to know what was it that made the dancer laugh, maybe she could use that joke too.
Normani mouthed "thank you", started waking away from her coworker and Cabello's curiosity grew a little stronger than before.
Suddenly the music changed and so did the lighting. All the girls that were up on the stage started going down and they all found themselves in the same place as Lauren. They all had jackets on and some were in front of the main dancer, which block the view and Camila felt frustrated for the fact that all she could see at that moment was the other dancers, who were also pretty, but didn't call her attention as the brunette girl that had Latin blood.
The lights of the stage were off and all the table were illuminated by red lights. The girls started moving, walking towards the tables and Camila wondered what was going on. Then she realized that it had just become a private show, each table had their own dancers. Camila's staring at the other tables made her forget about her own for a moment and when her attention was back to it she noticed the beautiful dancer that approached her. The beat of Camila's heart accelerate when she saw Lauren getting close to her.
- Hi Camila. - The dancer whispered as she sat on Camila's lap. Lauren held the chair right above Camila's shoulders and that proximity made the young engineer get nervous.
- Oh, hi, Lauren. - She let out as she wondered what should she do at that moment. There was a very sexy dancer on her lap and she had no clue of what was the appropriate thing to do at that situation.
- I've been told it's your night to have fun. - Lauren's sexy raspy voice made Camila's breathing irregular.
- Yeah...
Without another word, Lauren held Camila's hands, interlacing their fingers as she moved her lips in the rhythm of the loud music that played.
Lauren had a mischievous smile on and Camila noticed how beautiful those green eyes were. It wasn't just the color, but the look on them.
Letting go of Camila's hands, Lauren stood up next to her, tuned her back and went up and down, like a yo-yo. Every move was teasing and the only thing in Camila's mind at that moment was what would be Lauren's next movement.
Camila discovered an admiration feeling as she stared at the girl in front of her and when she was back to her laps she felt the need of saying something.
- You're good. - Camila complemented.
- Thank you. - Lauren let out as she moved slowly and removed her jacket, which got Camila nervous. - The next song will be my last one tonight. Let me know if you had fun. - Her sexy voice made Camila's thoughts confused as she watched Lauren leave her jacket with her and walk back to the stage.