Allegiances

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
C L I F F S   O F G O L D E N E A G L E S
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leader

: Bluecliff :
ruggedly handsome blue-gray tom with intelligent and angular blue eyes, a lithe, muscular frame, a smooth pelt, big paws, and a long tail. 

To-become

: Raggedleaf :
small, scappy tortoiseshell tom with long legs, a bobbed tail, a scruffy, unkempt pelt, and huge yellow eyes.
apprentice: Sharppeak

Herb cat/s

: Pebbleskip :
small and stout-limbed pale gray she-cat with white spots and paws, as well as black ear tips, a long tail, stormy gray eyes, and fluffy cheeks.

Warriors

: Thistlesmoke :
beautiful, thin dark brown tabby she-cat with jagged black stripes, a bushy tail, a thin face, and gentle amber eyes.
apprentice: Graypeak

: Jaggedrock :
huge dark gray tom with large muscles, a firm and broad face, serious orange eyes, gigantic paws, and very long, bone-white claws.

: Jayfur :
pale blue-gray tom with angular, stormy-gray eyes, a long tail, a sleek but thin frame, and short, soft fur.

: Mountainfog :
small, pretty pale gray she-cat with big black splotches, small white spots, ear tufts, and happy green eyes.
apprentice: Littlepeak

Apprentices

: Sharppeak :
muscular, handsome dark gray and white-splotched tom with serious orange eyes and big paws.

: Graypeak :
long and silky-haired white she-cat with a gray chin, big, round yellow-green eyes, and a bushy, cloud-like tail.

: Littlepeak :
thin, leggy black tom with very furry paws, narrow, milky-white eyes, and a long tail.

Queens

: Featherheart :
soft and gentle white and russet queen with subtle markings, calm blue eyes, and large, rounded ears.
Mothering the kits of Jaggedrock:
Blackkit — black tom kit with orange eyes
Shadowkit — dark gray she-kit with blue eyes
Darkkit — russet and gray she-kit

Elder/s

: Rabbitscurry :
old, graying white and black tom with shredded ears, cracked paw pads, and a soft, short pelt.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Black as Fire / WARRIOR CATS /जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें