Chapter 5

The following days at school were not great for Peter. Everyone tried to talk to him and be his friend while Flash's teasing turned physical. Today was Friday and Flash really got his message across. Peter now had a black eye, cut lip, and possibly two broken ribs. He felt great. He headed out the door when he saw another man wave him over. He walked over since his spidey sense didn't warn him.

"You must be Peter Parker. I'm Happy Hogan. I'll be taking you to stark tower every week." Peter just nodded his head, not knowing what else to do. Happy gave him a strange look.

"What happened to your face kid?" Peter just shook his head and sat in the back seat. He didn't feel like talking right now. Happy sighed and got into the drivers seat and they made their way to the tower.
—time skip—
They arrived at the tower and Happy handed Peter a new badge. It had his name but instead of a small three in the corner, there was a ten. He gave the man a confused look and he just nudged Peter to the scanner. He walked through and Friday called out his new badge.

"Parker, Peter. Level 10. Welcome back Mr.Parker. Boss is in his lab waiting for you." Peter sighed as he followed the AIs directions to the lab. He walked in and saw Tony working on something that he couldn't see. He knocked on the door softly and Tony turned around. He gave Peter a small smile.

"Hey kid. It's good to see you. So, I remember you saying you interned here- what happened to your face?" Peter just sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's nothing Mr.Stark. What were you going to say?" Tony just looked at him concerned before finishing his sentence.

"I remember you saying you interned here, so I want to see how smart you actually are." Peter nodded and Tony handed him a small stack of papers.
—time skip—
Fifteen minutes passed when Peter said he was done. Tony gave him a confused look before he checked the papers. His eyes widened as he saw them and he looked at Peter again.

"How did you do this so quickly? It took half an hour for our smartest intern to do this." Peter just shrugged his shoulders again before Friday spoke.

"Mr.Parker, Mr.Brown wants to let you know that he is sorry in advanced and to not be too mad at him." Tony watched as Peter sighed and a fond smile appeared on his face.

                      "What did he do this time?" When Friday responded, there seemed to be a hint of amusement.

                      "He broke Karen, sir." Peters jaw dropped and he ran to the level three intern labs. Tony followed, not knowing what else to do. They made it to the lab and Peter walked up to someone Tony didn't know the name of and ripped their headphones out.

                      "What the hel- oh heeeeeeyyy Peter. How's it going?" Peter just glared at the person as Tony watched in confusion.

                       "Jessie, how and why did you break Karen?" The guy, Jessie, rubbed the back of his neck and an apologetic smile grew on his face.

                       "I wanted to see how you made her. Sooooooo I tried to look but I accidentally deleted something then I tried to fix it but it didn't work. You can fix it right?"

                        "Of course I can fix it." Peter walked to his desk and began typing. Jessie watched until he noticed another person in the room. He looked up with a kind smile before he gasped, realizing who it was.

                         "Hello Mr.Stark. It's a pleasure to meet you." Tony just smiled at him and said likewise. Jessie nodded before looking down at Peter. Three minutes later he let out a relieved sigh.

                         "She's all good." He hit a few more buttons and then a voice came out of the speakers.

                          "Hello Peter. Please never allow Jessie to touch your stuff ever again." The voice sounded very human. She sounded happy as she spoke to the boy. Jessie gave Peter a high five before leaving the room. Tony just looked at the teen in shock.

                            "You made an AI?" Peter nodded. "How long did it take you to make it?"

                             "I made Karen in about three days. It was very simple actually." Tony kept looking at the kid in shock before a smile covered his face.

"Well kid, I might need to work with you more than once a week."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I am tired and my dog just threw up on my bed so I'm triggered. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace