Chapter 19

The next time Peter woke up, he didn't scream. He just opened his eyes slowly and squinted at the bright lights. Tony had Friday turn them down and that's when Peter noticed he wasn't alone in the room. Tony, May, Wade, and Jessie were all there giving him concerned looks with soft smiles on their faces.

"How are you feeling kid?" Tony asked as he put a hand on Peters shoulder. Peter looked around for a few minutes before meeting his eye.

"I'm fine." Tony nodded his head softly and looked to the others in the room. May looked back down at Peter after a few minutes of silence.

"Hey Peter. We're glad you're up. We were getting worried about you." He gave his aunt a tired smile before turning to Wade and Jessie.

"Hey guys. What're you doin here?" The two returned his smile before walking a little closer to Peter.

"Well, Jessie missed his best friend and I missed my baby boy." Peter blushed slightly at that and May turned to him with a smirk.

"How come I didn't know about this Pete?" She asked, gesturing between Wade and Peter. Peter let out a nervous chuckle.

"I was gonna tell you, I just forgot?" May let out a small laugh and rolled her eyes fondly. Peter gave them all a smile before he began coughing again. He placed a hand on his chest and brought the other one up to his mouth. They all looked at him concerned until his coughing stopped. He pulled his hand away and his eyes widened as he saw it. He looked up at Tony with slight panic in his eyes. Tony gave him a confused look before Peter slowly turned his hand towards him. Tony's eyes widened as well as he saw the blood on the kids hand. Then he noticed how it was also on his lips and his chin.

"What's happening to me?" Tony was about to respond when Peter curled into himself. May and Tony tried to grab his shoulder, but the boy began to scream in pain again. They just watched helplessly as Peter screamed until he passed out again. They all shared concerned looks and Tony called every doctor he knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace