Chapter 7

••••Chapter 7 °°

Rodney POV

I ran home as quick as i could to get to my mother. My father was probably pissed and on his way to my mother. I had to get there before .

But it was too late....

"Mom" i cried

She was laying on the floor holding her chest

"911"she said breathlessly. 

I quickly called for an Ambulance and they took her away.

I was crying and I saw Asia coming down the street.

I quickly wiped my tears

"What happened " she asked.

"I dont know , when i came home she couldn't breathe"

"Im so sorry " she hugged me.

"Get off me. This all your fault"

"My Fault" she started to get loud "Was it mt fault that i got suspended for Weed That wasnt even mine too"

"Yes it is. You're so nosey if you minded your business you would've never got in trouble " i yelled back "you don't know what i been through "

"I was Worried about You Rodney"

"Then Stop Worrying about me"

Then I walked away and left her standing there..

-----------------

No One's POV

Rodney Walked to The Hostpital quickly to check on his mother.

"Mariah Simmons" He said to the lady working the front desk.

"And who are you?"

"Im Her Son.. Rodney Simmons "

"Do you have an ID?" She asked.

"No.. im only 17"

"i got my license when i was 16"

"Does it look like I care. I just want to see my mom now can you do your job and give me a freaking visitors pass so i can see her... damn"

"Ok I'm sorry gosh " she rolled her eyes.

"Stupid bitch" I mumbled as I snatched the pass from her hand.

I rushed through the hostpital to where my mothers room was

"mom?" I gasped.

She had different chords on her and an oxygen mask.

"Excuse me?" the nurse asked.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and turned around "I'm her son"

"Ok, well it seems that your mother had a heart attack you're lucky to have found her when you did, if you'd called any later -"

"Don't say it"

"She'll be Okay, Shes going to stay around, shes not gone yet cheer up"

Half of me understood that she meant well by that. The other half of me wanted to punch the shit out of her.

I simply said "Thanks"

"Your welcome. she needs to rest right now so don't be too noisey okay?"

I nodded.

"well well well. what the hell you done did to your mama" A voice I knew too well said.

---------------------------------------

Asia Pov

I was stunned that Rodney had snapped on me so easily. I was also a little hurt.

"Oh shit" I said after realizing that I hadn't fed the baby practically all day.

Sure enough when I got home the baby was crying real loud and my mom was yelling at it to stop like it understood English.

I couldn't help but laugh "Mom it's a doll"

She glared at me then started laughing along "That damn doll was aggrivating"

"I'm sorry mama"

I drifted into deep thought about Rodney and how he must he feeling right now. But why did he have to blame me. Why did he have to make me feel horrible.

"Sweetie are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah Why?" I lied

"Cause you seem like somethings bothering you"

"its just Rodney's mom just got taken to the hostpital. "

"Oh no is he okay"

"Well... yeah... no" I sighed "He blamed me for his mom being hurt"

"now why on earth would he do that"

"Well I started trouble with one of these guys on the street and Rodney tried to protect me.  and I guess the guy knew Rodney and threatened to hurt his mom and now his mom's hurt"

"who was this guy" she picked up the phone but I quickly snatched it out of her hand.

"it was his father "

----------------------------

a couple days later

Ray J POV (Rodney's Dad)

"Aye Big Shawn" I said..

"Wassup"

"I heard you was messing with my son"

He studdered" it -It wwas a missunderstanding"

"Nigga stop studdering"

"Ok"

"Now I don't appreciate you fucking with my son. But there is a way you can regain my respect"

"And hows that"

"that lil girl he be rocking with .... what was her name ... Asia yeah Asia. I need you to handle her ... I need you to scare her shake her up or something. "

"Put your hands up" A cop bust through the door

Big Shawn took off leaving me hanging.

I reached for my gun and realized it wasn't there.

"Ray J Simmons? " The cop smiled and I realized it was my old buddy Carl.

"We finally got yo dumbass" He laughed and handcuffed me. 

"You have the right to remain silent ............"

Shit.

--------

So This is Sort of A Short Chapter but a good one. I was correcting a lot of my writing in the previous chapters which is why I haven't updated.

And Like always can you guys

Vote.Share.Comment.And Like

---- Helloitscaira