My Arranged Marriage Final Chapter!

"What this so wrong mom!" You responded in an angry tone. "I know but I don't want you always helping more after your father died" she said(mom). And you told her everything will be alright and goodbye. You arrived to the apartment buildings to rent a room."Well here are the papers" you gave to the landowner. She told you that you are now officially renting the apartment. In your head you were dancing with happiness but you remained calm and composed.

After unpacking and organizing your new home. Your phone started ringing. It was Rachel your best friend. "Hey how's my bestie" she said. "Fine I guess" you told her. "She asked what was the matter. You told her the story from the morning till now. "Oh that's hard to deal with even when you are in South Korea".

"Well anyways let's go to a new topic. Are any of these young korean boys cute?" You saw a guy who was so handsome and had a calm aura around him. You then blush thinking about him. You respond,"Maybe". On the phone you hear squealing and laughing. Confused you say,"Hello?" To realize that she hung up. Then your phone starts spamming with all your friends asking who is that mysterious man you were so flustered by. After a while you decided to go shopping for home appliances like a microwave and other things. Then you feel a hand cover your mouth and everything goes black.

You wake up tied in a chair then a voice is saying"Your mom wasn't able to pay for the debt she owed so now our marriage will be tomorrow". You then see who it is, you are shocked and angry. It was the guy you though was very handsome. He then said,"Oh pardon my manners, my name is Min Yoongi." "Why me out of all the girls in South Korea ?" You asked. He smiles and says"You are different and very beautiful. You feel warmth on your cheeks and you just ignore this whole situation. Not to mention your getting married.

THE NEXT DAY:

As you are walking down the aisle everyone is staring at your every move. The pastor then officially declares both of you husband and wife. In your head you are telling yourself not to cry and why him. Your mom then comes running telling him he won't get away with this. You stop her and tell her it's okay and you are happy. She leaves shocked and in disbelief. He said,"Good job my wife." You cringe inside. He says,"I've already planned our special honeymoon.

AT YOUR HONEYMOON:

He starts touching you in a way you have not even felt before. That leaves you wanting more. He starts taking your dress off. Leaving you in your bra and panties. He is surprised to see you wearing your best ones. He starts kissing your lips and you both deepen the kiss. With your tongues fighting for dominance. But eventually he wins. He starts kissing and biting your neck. He growls in your ear ,"I'll leave my marks on you." After a while he unclips your bra. Your boobs fall down a little. He licks his lips excited. Then he starts sucking them. You groan,"ah.. m-min yo-yoongi." He then trails kisses down your stomach. Arriving to your panties. He removes it leaving your womenhood exposed. After opening your legs he starts licking rapidly. You arch your back in pleasure. You feel a tight knot in your stomach. You tell Yoongi,"ah.. I-imm comin.." He the laps all your juices saying,"You taste so good.. Who knew." Then he releases his erected dick. You gasp on how big it is. He slid it through your flaps. You gasp in pain then pleasure. You start grinding on him till he goes faster. You feel the bed shaking from all the movement. You start telling Yoongi,"Ahhh.. I'm com-ming." He starts saying,"M-m-me.. too." After you came he starts riding his. You feel so tired. He drops beside you. Both of you are panting and gasping for air after this night. In the morning you wake up and try rushing to the bathroom. You throw up continuously.

HEADING BACK: Yoongi asks if you are okay. You feel sick but you tell him your fine. You tell him to stop by the nearest store. He asks,"what for?" You then get the pregnancy test. It is positive you are pregnant. He is confused but also excited. You ask,"Can I call my mom?" He was okay with it. (Phone call between your mom and you)"Hey mom guess what?" She asks,"What's going on." You tell her you are pregnant. She is disappointed and that baby isn't her grandchild. "Okay thought you would be if you aren't going to accept the baby, then goodbye mom." She starts apologizing but you hung up already. Yoongi asks what is wrong. You nod your head no. Later in the night he is stroking your stomach. He says," I'm going to love you both as my family."

DURING THE NINE MONTHS:

Yoongi was happy that it's a girl. Meanwhile both are deciding a great name for the baby girl. He sometimes went on business trips. You often miss your mom but she made it clear that wasn't her grandchild. One day you were at the restaurant getting some food. It was hard to walk since it was your 6th month. A lady came up to you and asked your name. You say,"Why?" She says I just want to say sorry to her daughter whom she lost contact with. And you told her your name the lady started crying. You asked what was wrong. She said you are her daughter. You asked for her name. She answer M/N Last Name. You just stared at her. She said,"I'm sorry for being a fool and how's the baby." You told her,"Oh the baby is fine and oh now you realize your mistake." Your mom looks at the floor and says,"Is it a boy or girl?" "A girl." And you leave to the car where your husband is waiting for you. He asks,"What's wrong?" You tell him what happened he is deep in thought. He tells you,"It's okay let's go home." You nod your head yes.

LAST MONTH OF PREGNANCY:

You wake up in sudden pain. You shake Yoongi awake he starts murmuring. You say,"The baby is coming!" He gets up fast and gets everything ready. During the ride you feel the strong contractions. You are breathing in pain. The doctors quickly attend you. You are holding Yoongi's hand while pushing the baby out. You hear her first cry. You start crying in relief and joy. Yoongi kisses your forehead. They ask what are you going to name her. You name her Violet. He looks at you and you said ,"Yes it's been decided from me."

--------------------
Decide to make it shorter since the smutty part is the best 😈
Hope you enjoyed this!
-Author Vi