My Soulmate 15

Arthit run to the infirmary his mind was racing, he was berating himself for letting Kong talk him out of taking him to the doctor that morning, he was literary shaking, wondering what was wrong, and as everyone one does, he was imagining the worst, its human nature, we always jump to the worst possible conclusion we can think of. Arthit was no exception he was thinking of all the wrong possibilities.

He comes to a halt in the infirmary, the nurse was sitting behind a desk was startled by his rushed appearance,

"Excuse me, am here for Kongpob"

"Oh, he is resting on the bed inside, will you be taking him to the hospital, he told me he will let his family come get him, I think he is waiting for his parents"

she assumed since Arthit was wearing the same school uniform he was just a concerned friend.

"Yeah, I am here to take him to the hospital, can you tell me what is wrong with him?"

"I told him he might have a bronchial infection from the symptoms he has, but he needs to go have some labs done to be sure"

"Okay thank you"

he went in to find Kong lying on the bed with his eyes closed, but not sleeping, the moment he walked in Kong looked at him and started apologizing immediately

"Am so sorry Love, I did not want to interrupt your classes, but the nurse said I have to go to the hospital but am not feeling that sick"

"Stop right there, if she thinks you need to go to the hospital then you have to go, and why are you apologizing, am I not your husband? is it not my duty to take care of you? and interrupting my classes? I can always catch up with that, you are more important to me than anything else, so don't ever think that again, you are lucky you are not well or I would smack you upside the head"

"I did not mean it like that, I just thought... nevermind Love, we can go to my dad's friend he is a doctor at the main hospital, we need to call him to let him know we are coming"

Kong handed him his phone telling him the doctor's name, he waited while Arthit called, the doctor told them to come right on and he was going to let his secretary let them right in once they arrived. Arthit helped him up, gathering his stuff and making sure Kong was not dizzy they left the infirmary, fortunately, they had parked close by that morning. getting in their car they headed out to the Doctor's office.

"Baby, please don't scare me like this again, when I got your text I literary run out of the lecture hall, oh Damn now I have to go explain to the Professor and my friends why I did that."

"Sorry Love but you said I should tell you if anything changed, and if I didn't tell you, wouldn't you have been mad at me?"

"Of course I would have, it doesn't matter what my friends say, I will take care of that latter, I need to make sure you are okay first"

"Love calm down, i assure you am okay, it might be just a chest cold, whenever I get sick it always gets me hard,but I will be perfectly fine in a few days, my mae can tell you this.she always jokes that I am healthy but when I finally do get a little ill, it takes revenge on me."

"That reminds me we have to call them later too, Pa texted me earlier he said they might be coming for some meeting next week and they will come by to see us."

"Oh okay, I miss them so it's fine that they are coming, and knowing Pa he never goes anywhere without Mae, so I guess we will see all of them, are your dad and ma coming too?"

Arthit kept taking glances at kong, he could see that he was breaking into sweats, and was struggling to stay awake, he needed to keep him talking for a few more minutes they were closer to the doctor's office.