Trust and Loyalty 28

(Hi everyone, first sorry for the long wait, and thank you so much for waiting and all the messages I received, it motivates me to do better and update. but I want to let you know I might not be able to do it frequently, between my classes and working at a hospital my schedule is very hectic, but I want you all to know I will see this story through and I will finish it. it means a lot to me. thank you all hope you enjoy the update.)

The foursome went to one of Kong's favorite restaurants, his sisters knew how much he loved the food and figured he would like to share the place with his husband. once they were seated and waiting for their meals, they ordered drinks and appetizers. having small talk and just catching up. Anne being the impatient one asked the boys,

"So what has been going on with you two?"

"Well we both have been busy with our classwork and projects, and P'Arthit is also busy being the head hazer"

"You know i can not even comprehend N'Arthit as a hazer let alone a head hazer, aren't you too soft for that?" Anne could help chip in

"No actually he is very scary, most of the juniors are terrified of him, you guys should see M, he will literally piss himself if P'Arthit so much as looks his way, it's hilarious."

"And that is why he behaves well and is obedient and respects his seniours unlike some person i know" Arthit chipped in while looking pointedly at Kong

"What do you mean N'Arthit, does our baby brother not behave himself, you tell us and we will straighten him for you," Tina said

"Not so much P'Tina he just is very opinionated and has no problem voicing them, it not a problem per se, he just likes to get under my skin and rile me up, which honestly would not be a problem, except the other juniors think it gives them lea way to be disobedient too."

"Baby brother why would you do that, i thought you would support your husband no matter what"

"It's not that i don't support P'Arthit, but at the same time we both have our opinions on hazing, and i do know my limits"

"P'Tina don't worry we worked it out already, i know where he is coming from and so does he, we both do respects each other and would not actually take it overboard."

"well if you say so, but N'Arthit do let us know if our baby brother gives you a hard time. anyways what has been going on with everything else."

before anyone could answer their server arrived with their food, after placing it down and making sure they had everything they needed she left them to enjoy their food.

the sisters both stopped when they realized what Arthit was doing he took a plate and was putting things that Kong enjoyed, while Kong was just waiting for him patiently, it clearly looked like something they did all the time. he handed him the plate , before getting his own. Kong tried to sneak some veggies back on Arthits plate

"Don't even try it, eat your vegetables, they are good for you"

"But P' i don't like them," the sisters could not believe it was their brother actually winning? wow what love does to people, but what amazed them was what happened next Arthit took the vegetable dipped it in sauce and fed it to Kong who obediently opened his mouth and ate it. and that is how most of their dinner went, with them feeding things to each other and conversing with their sisters.

the sisters decided to broach the subject that had been on their mind the whole time, once their desert was served. Tina asked first

"So what has been going on with the people who have been interfering with you two? Mae did not really say much when we asked she said we needed to talk to you both about it."