~ 3 ~

Chapter 3 : Nonsense

|Sanha's POV|

As the last bell rang, I stomped my way to the door and decided to head straight back to our dorm to end this nonsense.

I released a scoff once I realized that I was the first to go back home. I walked to my room, threw my bag to my bed and walked to the kitchen to grab some chips. I headed back to the living room as I sat on the couch while waiting for my stupid hyungs.

A few minutes later, the five of them got inside, laughter and smiles escaping from their mouths. "Oh? Sanha!" Eunwoo hyung exclaimed.

"We were looking for you everywhere!" Minhyuk hyung added as they took their seats on the remaining spots.

I took another chip and heaved out a sigh. "Hyung.." I started. "I think we should end this nonsense."

"Ooh." They all teased. "I'm serious!" I exclaimed, furrowing my eyebrows as I faced all of them.

"You were so determined earlier. What happened?" Bin hyung curiously asked, yet there was a hint of naughtiness in his voice.

"So.. you're choosing to treat us lunch in a month?" MJ hyung teasingly asked, hope found in his eyes.

"No." I seriously replied. "This dare and it's punishment is ridiculous!"

Since I was sitting between Eunwoo hyung and Jinjin hyung, Eunwoo hyung hung his arm around my shoulders and teasingly asked, "Why? Did you fall for her already?"

"Ooh~" They all teased once more.

"Aigoo. Our little maknae is in love~" Jinjin hyung added as he ruffled my hair.

Somebody help me. I heaved out a heavy sigh and shook my head. "She's cold as ice. She's heartless! How am I supposed to finish my task?"

"What happened anyways?" The five of them asked in unison.

I explained the whole incident that happened earlier to them as it turned into a storytelling. The five of them plastered amused faces as they nodded their heads while listening.

"She's.. perfect!" All of them exclaimed in sync.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"The dare is more challenging than I thought." Minhyuk hyung said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Sanha." MJ hyung called as I turned to him. "Why don't you befriend her first?"

I rolled my eyes in defeat and replied, "I told you, she's cold. She didn't even thank me!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sanha, a month is enough. Aren't I right guys?" Bin hyung said as the others rapidly nodded their heads.

"You can do it. Fighting!" Jinjin hyung convinced, while I wasn't. Hope was decreasing.

"Yoon Sanha, fighting!" They all chanted, raising their fists up in the air, then walked to the kitchen to grab some snacks, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Ugh. What should I do to stop these idiots?" I frustratingly muttered to myself, not realizing that Bin hyung was listening behind me.

"Yah." I turned my head, earning a flick on the forehead. "Ow!" I hissed in
pain, rubbing it.

"We may be idiots but we're still older than you, you punk." He replied, clicking his tongue.

Then it hit me. I quickly took a glance at my wristwatch. Thankfully, the time was still 4:47 pm, I can still make it. But.. I don't know where she lives.