Dreams, Dares and Dicks (#1)

🎨Artist of Story Cover - Suzupiyosan
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

A/N -: This chapter contains the following.

LEMON (obviously), Daddy Kink and Oral Sex. Read at your own risk.

Published - 03/05/2019

*

You sighed as you cracked your tired eyes open. You slowly dragged yourself up to sit up on your bunk as you looked at your fellow cadets sleeping soundly. A glance at the window revealed the time to be somewhere close to 5 a.m. At least it wasn't in the middle of the night like the last few days. I don't know if I could handle another day grinding with only two hours of rest, you thought.

You got out of bed and grabbed your bathing essentials and the day's uniform and made your way to the girl's lockers. Your night clothes clung to you uncomfortably, your neck and back drenched in sweat and your underwear soaked with vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge caused by sexual arousal, to be more exact. The only way for you to feel less dirty was to take a shower, preferably a cold one. Not like you had a choice in making the decision of what temperature of water you could choose to bathe in using the public showers; it was bound to be freezing cold anyway.

You sighed loudly, fed up. This wasn't the first time you woke up unsatisfied and panting from a sex dream starring your long term crush, Corporal Levi. It had been a recurring event for quite a while now and the brunt of it was starting to take a toll on you. You barely had time to relieve yourself of the stress and you refused to get yourself off in the showers in fear of one of the girls walking in, or worse, Hange. They would never let you live it down. Maybe at one point in your life, you would have been able to get away with silent masturbation. Now, though, you were positively sure that you would get caught even before you released. You couldn't imagine fingering yourself to anyone other than Levi and when Levi entered your brain, your mouth tended to lose control. The moans just wouldn't stop. Experience taught you that. Sasha couldn't really look at you in the eye for a while.

You didn't know how long this nightmare of a wet dream would continue to hound you. It was interfering in your work and your superiors were starting to notice. You couldn't hide the dark rings under your eyes and you snapped at your friends more often. Punishments had increased on your side as well, adding to the frustration.

Fucking Shorty. Why can't you just fuck me already. Oh right, he doesn't like me like that. In fact he'll just punish me for even thinking of him in a sexual way. Why the hell do I always fall for the untouchable ones?

You didn't know when you fell for the Corporal. Maybe it was when you saw him fight a titan with his majestic prowess for the first time or maybe it was when you saw his furious face when you decided to prank him, diluting his bleach, on one of his cleaning escapades. Most likely it was during those secret rooftop meetings where you got to see another side of your Captain. But that was a story for another time. Either way it took a while but you were aware how deep you had fallen into the pit of love and lust.

You stepped into the lockers and shut the door, walking towards the metal benches situated in the centre. You quickly shed your pyjamas and set them aside to put them to wash. You took off your underwear, noting with exasperation, how sticky it was and wrapped yourself in a fluffy towel and headed to a cubicle in the far corner.

You brushed and showered in record time, thoroughly washing your undies while you were at it and changed into your uniform and dumped your pyjamas into the laundry basket, which would be done by whoever was in charge of laundry duty for the month. You had felt uncomfortable at the thought of someone else washing your clothes back when you joined the Corps three years ago but you quickly learned to live with it. Nonetheless you never let anyone touch your underwear. The thought of some perverted fool handling your garments made you shudder in disgust.