Make Love or Fuck (#2)

🎨Artist of Story Cover - SAGA
Please notify me if you are the artist and wish to have your art removed.

A/N -: This chapter contains the following.

LEMON (obviously), Daddy Kink, Soft Spanking and Name Calling. Read at your own risk.

Published - 06/05/2019

*

"Yep, that's the last one. Finally it's done," you said tiredly, stretching your body and lifting your arms up high to soothe the muscle tension of pushing a heavy cart for a long distance. The awkward bending position had your spine aching and you just wanted to lie down on a flat surface and sleep. Four fucking hours of dragging a bloody cart around town buying shit. There had been a slight issue with the shipment of the usual amount of supplies in the Recon Corps and Erwin had personally sent you to purchase any and all necessities till the new shipment arrived. He had asked you because you were excellent at bargaining for low prices. Since you were requested by the Commander himself, you couldn't say no.

You were accompanied by Hange on your little trip. Normally you enjoyed Hange's company. She was loud, eccentric and outgoing, traits which usually made your fellow soldiers stay away from her due to her weird obsession with titans. But you clicked with her instantly when she introduced herself to you for the first time back when you were a trainee. There was something about her that made her interesting to you and you liked how passionate she was about her work and goals. Both of you had a streak of insanity running through you which was probably the reason why. You loved spending your time with her and talking about different theories. Currently all you wanted to do was get away from her.

Hange was pestering you, questioning about what you and Levi got up to behind closed doors on the night everyone played Truth or Dare. Everyone had sneaked up to the superior's side of the building and hidden in the hallways to see if they could pick up some sign of what was going on. When the first wave of your moans waltzed through the walls, everyone packed up and left, Sasha had explained. Hange even admitted that she got a nosebleed. You were so embarrassed, you couldn't look at anyone straight in the eye the next day. Levi on the other hand ignored everybody and went about his day.

I shouldn't be complaining. I did enjoy screaming his name like that, you thought wryly.

"Come on, F/N-chan, tell me everything! How is Shorty down there? How many times did you guys do it? Hmm?" she cried, shaking you.

"I don't kiss and tell, Hange! That's personal." You were tired and dirty and all you wanted to do was head back, shower, eat and sleep. Maybe get some alone time with your boyfriend.

Boyfriend, you thought giddily. It was a first for both you and Levi. While the two of you had experienced sex with other partners, never had you dated anyone. Similarly, Levi was also inexperienced when it came to relationships so you decided to move slowly, hoping you were doing the right thing.

Right. You had sex, then confessed. What part of it was going slow?

"Aw, you're no fun. You should thank me for daring Levi. You finally got some good action!"

"Heh, you're right about that. Thanks Hange!" You smiled. It was true. You didn't think you would have ever confessed without Hange overstepping her boundaries as usual.