10 years later

In the Potter mansion a party was being held. It was John's birthday and everyone went to see him. It has been going for hours straight, music, balloons and streamers were everywhere. However, one person was not enjoying the festivities. Severus Snape sneered at the bright red and gold colors that surrounded him. Needing to get away he went down a corridor. Finally, when the noise was considerably lower he sighed, then frowned. He was now lost.
Great, lost in the irritable Potter house. He thought, glaring at a wall. He started back the way he came, his robes sweeping around him. Finally he stopped, staring at a door. It was not the correct door. Severus sighed loudly and cursed. Then suddenly paused, having heard voices and a loud pop. He knew it was none of his business what happened inside the Potter house, but that didn't stop him opening the door....

Harrison James Potter sat in the library reading a book, listening to the party happening downstairs. It was his brothers party, his too, if they had remembered. Finishing off a slice of cake, Harry called a house elf to take it away. He was about to settle back down when the door, without warning, opened. A dark haired man with a sharp nose came in and blinked upon seeing me. My eyebrows shot up, who was he? What was he doing here?

"Can I help you?" I asked, uneasy. If James knew I had been found... I pushed that thought out.

" I'm lost." He said shortly. Of course he is. I just nodded.

"May I inquire your name?" I asked, my mask slipping on.

"Severus Snape." He said, narrowing his eyes when I stood. I gave low bow.

" Harry James Potter at your service. " Whatever he was expecting, it obviously wasn't that. I wasn't expecting the sudden sneer.

"I see, another Potter. I'm surprised you're in a library, instead of the party." My face went totally blank, and I ignored the comment.

"If you want sir, I can lead you back." I said, back completely straight. I wasn't mad at his offensive comment, I was actually interested. However, he could not be found with me.

"I guess you must." He said stiffly. I nodded and lead him out. Eventually we reached the entrance to the party. I tried to slip away, unfortunately Lily saw the man, Snape.

"Severus! Where have you been?" Then she saw me and froze, her eyes narrowing. I bowed again .

"Ma'am, Mr.Snape was lost and asked to lead me back." I said emotionless . Her eyes blinked.

" Severus, you could have asked a House Elf! " she admonished.

"Or you could have made this house smaller." He drawled, giving me and Lily a confused glance. Lily looked at me.

" I see, you may go. " she said dismissively. I bowed again and left quickly, not noticing the worried look.

Severus watched the boy leave, back stiff as a rod. Somethings not right...a Potter bowing to his own mother??
Snape wasn't sure what was going on, but he was sure he would hate it.

(Skip Diagon ally....I sowwy, we all know what happens, it's the same as the original, except- ahh shit...well he meets Draco and they become friends... Sooo....the station.....)

I stood away from the crowd as John soaked up the attention. Sighing I waited, standing completely straight. As I tried not to sneer at the Potters my mind wandered back.

Flashback people!

I stood away from the family as Dumbledore started to tell John about our twin relationship.

"Twins always have a connection, especially in magic. Which is why together they are stronger than apart. However, if one twin Rejects the other, the rejected twin will die because of magical overload. You see, twins balance each other's magic. And so it can be very fatal if Harry rejects John."

Flashback ends.

A frown crosses my face. You're so worried about me rejecting him, when the same could happen to me by him. Not that it would matter, the rejector isn't effected.

I shook those thoughts out, confused on why I thought of that suddenly. (Totally not because of me!)
Finally me And my 'family ' made it on the train. I loaded John's bags into the rack as they said goodbyes, then turned and left to find an empty compartment.

I found one at the very back and placed my bag above me. Then sat and watched families saying goodbye. I pushed down the longing, I could never have that.

Or so I thought.