Wait...whaaat?!!!?

I looked blankly at myself in the mirror.
Well. This is new.
Bright flaming wings rose from my shoulders, cat ears rested on my head, my hair was now black with red highlights and my eyes glowed green with red and orange specs.

"No wonder I look different." I rolled my eyes. "After all, it's not like I have animal features permanently stuck to me. " I sat back and sighed. Then looked at the twins, who were watching with worry while smiling. That just looks weird.

"I would ask how you felt the bond break, however considering you're twins it's not really a wonder." I said. I glanced at Madam Pomfrey, who was frowning, looking at me.

"Harrison. Do you realize that only very powerful wizards have a inheritance right?" I cocked my head. Is she finally realizing that things don't add up?

"Usually, twins have inheritance together even when Rejected." She said, making me blink . "However, sometimes only the twin with stronger magic have it." Instantly, a cold smirk appeared on my face, making her pause.

"But...if that's so... does that mean your stronger?" Pomfrey was confused. I leaned back, ignoring the sudden pain.
Better make this quick, Being Rejected is catching up to me.

And so, I told them what happened that night...

Time skip
To say they were shocked was an understatement. Poppy actually called the Ministry to here the story.
As I was finishing telling the story a second time Dumbledore made an appearance.

"What's going on Poppy?" He demanded in his grandfatherly way. He then looked at me and jerked in shock. I smirked.

"We were wondering if you could answer that, dear Dumbledore."