Chapter 1

Y/n and Kae are good friends, they've known each other since grade school.  In grade school, they loved anime, but when going to Junior High they got into Doujinshi and BL, that stuff. They went to cons together and mostly hung out at Kae's house so she got to know Takurou and since they were close to the same age she got along with him too. She didn't care that Kae was kinda chubby.  Y/n was average, her looks were slightly more than average but other than that she was normal until...she hung out with Kae's interesting friend group. 

Y/N POV
(Currently, they are in High School, Kae's a 1st year and Y/N's a 2nd year)
I was heading to Kae's house to have a sleepover so we could wake up early to go to Comiket Festival.  I finally arrive parking my car on the side of the street.  I knock on the door.  Takurou is the one that answers it. 

"Hey y/n, let me guess anime convention with Kae," he says.

"Yep, is she upstairs?" I say.

"Yeah, you know we should go on a date or maybe you could tutor me," he says smirking.

"You know you're a 3rd and I'm a 2nd year so you should be the one tutoring me," I say smirking back.  "And about that date, I'll have to pass," I say turning around and walking upstairs.

"Kae I'm here," I say. I walk inside her room and she's organizing it.

"Hey y/n, I'm so excited for the festival, I'm definitely gonna buy a whole bunch of manga," she says smiling.

"Same, I'm so excited I'm cosplaying Shion," I say smiling, I wasn't that bad of a cosplayer. 

"Yes, I love Shion, you're gonna look amazing," she says, "did my brother hit on you again?"

"Yeah, I rejected him," I say with a small laugh.

"Haha really? I can't believe him sometimes," she says.

"Okay okay," I say.

It was pretty late so we went to sleep while rewatching Mirage Saga.

Time Skip to Morning

I wake up, I look at Kae she's still asleep.  I get up, go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and brush my hair.  I check my phone for notifications, Kazuma texted me, it's been a while.  What?! He was asking me out.  'Hmm a cafe tomorrow, sure right not," I thought.  I texted him back 'Sure'.  It was 7:00, the con started at 9:00 so I better wake Kae up.  "Kae!" I shouted shaking her to wake up.

"What?" she said, "Oh, it's time to get ready."

We get ready and I get into my cosplay.  I absolutely love my cosplay.

"Y/n, I love it so much," Kae says adoring me. 

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," I say.

We head out in my car.

Time Skip~To the con

We finally arrive and I drop Kae off so she can stay in line for admissions to get our wristbands.  I finally find parking.  I get out and walk towards the convention center.  I see Kae and get in line with her.  It was 8:30, so only 30 minutes left till it opens we just had to get our wristbands.  Another 25 minutes past and we got our wrist bands.  While waiting other people adored my cosplay.  I even found a Tera and we took a pic together, I loved his cosplay, we exchanged accounts.  The exhibit hall finally opened, Kae and I headed straight to the doujinshi sellers, I love them because the art is so similar to the actual characters, Kae and I split up and would meet later for a Grey Butler panel later.  Kae was just going back and forth.  I saw a table selling Tera x Shion and I needed one.  I walk up and the writer had blue hair and purple eyes, she was super pretty.  I walk up and look at what she has.