Chapter 2

Y/N POV
"I'm her boyfriend," Shinomiya says.

"Wait, what?!" Everyone says except Kazuma and Shinomiya.

"You heard me, y/n I know we basically just met, but I really like you, would you give me a chance," Shinomiya says to me with direct eye contact clasping his hands over mine.

"Aww, I'm so flattered, but we did just meet," I say patting his shoulder.

"Okay, I will win your heart," Shinomiya says.

"You got guts," Kazuma says slapping Shinomiyas back laughing.

We are seated at a sushi bar and there's a conveyor belt that goes around counter-clockwise.  From left to right it's Shinomiya, me, Nanashima, Igarashi, Kae, and then Asuma.  We just grab off the conveyor belt if we want something.  I'm just casually eating my food when I see a (name of a sushi roll) pass by.

"Hey Nanashima, can you grab that for me," I say.  He grabs it and is about to hand it to me, but then holds it up in the air.

"Hey, what's your deal," I say trying to reach for it, but I'm too short to reach it. 

"Haha, you're so short," he says.

"Nanashima, stop messing with y/n," Shinomiya says.

He finally gives me the sushi roll.  And I start to eat it.

"I didn't hear a Thank you," he says.

"Thank you," I mumble still chewing the food in my mouth.

We finish eating and pay the bill.  This time we do different seating arrangements because other people's houses are closer.  Igarashi takes Kae and Asuma and I take Shinomiya and Nanashima.

"Hey y/n, we have a festival coming up at school do you want to look around together," Shinomiya says.

"Yeah sure," I say.

"I might as well hang out with you guys also," Nanashima says.

"What, why don't you hang out with Kae," Shinomiya says.

"Just cause," Nanashima says.

I giggle.  "We can figure it out later."  I drop them off and go back home.  I post a photo on my personal account of Nanashima, Shinomiya, and I at the sushi place. 

Time Skip~To Festival
"No way, are you actually a princess in the play," I laugh.

"Hahaha, laugh it up," Shinomiya says.

Kae made his outfit and he looked gorgeous, she had also made 3 outfits for the other boys also.  The boys were planning to split up the festival into 4 parts to spend with Kae.  1st it was Nanashima, then Asuma, and then Igarashi and lastly Shinomiya. I didn't really know what I was gonna do, but Kae's class said that had a maid cafe in her class, so I definitely was gonna visit her class.

Time Skip
It seems that Nanashima's time with Kae is over, so I went to go hang with him. When I was with him it felt nice.

"Hey Nana," I say jumping on him.

"Get off of me!" he shouts.  I finally get off.  "What'd you want?"

"Did you wanna go to the Maid Cafe at your class?" I ask with puppy eyes.

He blushes, "I guess since I have nothing else to do."

I grab his hand and pull him to the class running, he runs along too.

Nanashima POV
Her (e/c) eyes and her (h/l) (h/c) hair blew in the wind.  She looked memorizing.  My heart beat faster and faster.  I failed to kiss Kae, but maybe y/n is the one I should be with.  Would someone call this a date?