Chapter 2 - First Day

As I woke up from my deep sleep, my bed pushed me off of itself as I landed on the cold, hard floor, ''Ugh. . .'' As I thought to myself, picking myself up and walking to the bathroom sink, I glanced at my clock and it struck ''8:30am. . .'' My eyes widened as I realised what just happened. . . ''I'M LATE! !'' As I screamed, running into the bathroom and brushing my teeth as fast as a drift car on full speed. Dressed unwillingly, I picked up my heavy bag from ontop of my bed, running down the stairs, finding my Grandpa sleeping on the old, dusty arm chair infront of the fireplace. As I snapped back to reality I kept running, heading out of the door in a rush. I ran into the school doors, my feet slowing down as I got to my new room. The door wide open, I questioned, ''Was there someone here?. . .'' I shrugged as I thought it was nothing, Stepping into the room I placed my bag beside the door, Sitting on my bed slowly. Suddenly, I hear a creek from under the bed,I slowly got on my knee's to look under. . .And I saw. . . ''Nothing?. . .Thats so strange'' As I thought of myself, retreating from my crouching position. I then picked up my bag and locked my dorm room door as I headed to Assembly, An important Assembly, Which I was now late to. Walking into the lecture hall slowly I spotted an empty seat next to a peculiar looking girl. Sitting down I glanced over at her, she did the same, giving me a huge warm smile, so I smiled back. . . '' That was the right thing to do right?. . .'' I said to myself. After that I was too tired to co-operate with anyone and Anything, So I headed back to my room since there was nothing else to do. ''What a messy day. . . Atleast I get to sleep now'' I said as I got on my bed, laying down as I pulled my blanket over me, In the dark. . .

Spoiler!
My chapters will be short but there will be many chapters coming out, maybe even a book 2!
If people like it of course 😅
See ya in the next chapter!!