Silenced Forever

In the black of the night, when the cold breeze nibbles at your skin, its natural to crave for warmth. It wasn't for her. For she had been burned so ruthlessly, that she loathed warmth. She shut the windows making sure to lock them. They gave her sense of protection from the dark. But how could she deal with the darkness that her soul was drenched in. She turned to catch glimpse of her little one stirring in sleep. He perhaps had been liking the cold. His genes after all.

        She got by his side, caressing his head. How could she punish the little one for what was done to her? Tears gleaming in her eyes she bent downwards leaving a chaste kiss on his forehead. Her lips felt warm against the skin. She was reminded of the burn she felt when those lips were forced by his father.

        A warmth engulfed her from behind. She stiffened feeling strong arms around her waist almost caging her. She gulped, beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She turned back to find nothing. 

Another nightmare!

_______________________________

        She couldn't wipe away those dark nights when that beast burned her with his touch. When he forced her body to dance to his rhythm of lust. When he whispered 'wife' in her ears. When he ruthlessly nibbled at her soft skin. Those dark nights when she trembled beneath him begging him to have mercy. Begging him to be the husband he proclaimed himself to be. But he was always that beast, with a large appetite of lust gleaming in his eyes.

        She stared at the baby sleeping peacefully beside her. He looked so much like him even though he came from her womb and pain. There was darkness in her mind. Nothing seemed right and nothing yet so wrong. She couldn't tell the difference. Her skin ow loathed human warmth cause she was reminded of him. She hated the color blue cause it was the color of his shining eyes when he took her somewhere she wasn't willing to be with him.

        She didn't remember a single night when she had slept so peacefully ever since the day she had met that beast. She was tempted to punish the baby for what his father did. But that wasn't fair. Not to her. She smiled walking away. Into the darkness of the corridor she walked with her head held high. It was time to end a few things. Those things that were constant reminder to her painful screams. She walked into a dark room and hear groans. There he was tied with ropes still bleeding from previous wounds.

"I am your husband" she heard his grumpy voice.

"You were dead before you even became one."

"No!" he screamed horrified.

"Dead." She repeated.

"No" he scowled angrily. 

        He had managed to work continuously on the ropes tying him. Hey would snap and let him loose any moment. Then he would tell her what it felt to be tied. Then he would tell her what happens when you don't accept love and play foul. She was his wife. Mother of his child. But she had crossed the line. Crossed the line by trapping him, tying him and imprisoning him in his own house. She would be punished. The rope snapped! He smiled.

"Dead." she said yet again walking closer.

        He got on his feet quickly, jumping forward to get her. She moved backwards and before she knew he had pushed himself towards her groaning. She stared shocked her eyes wide. He groaned louder falling on the floor. What she couldn't muster the courage to do for months one moment and destiny had done it for her. She walked into that room every night with the intention of revenge. The angel's soul in her did not allow her to do it. However, today that dagger she brought everyday finally was stained in his blood. He groaned in pain and she simply stared. Hours passed and his groans died, disappearing into the dark of the night, silenced forever.

*****************************************************

Theme : Marital Rape 

A No is a No even if it's from your wife.

******************************************************

- Anami!