vi. haunted house.

Harry, Zayn, Virginia, Scott, and Lana were all shaking, walking through a haunted house that ranges from 20-30 murders, is frightening.

They made sure not to speak to anyone, and not make any contact with any of the stupid decorations on the walls.

Luna, in this case, was jumping and smiling in front of them, her hair swaying from side to side as she walked.

She did jump when something popped up, but then laugh at it while the others nearly cried, and shīt their pants.

The lights went out, and everyone stood still, they were scared shitless, but Luna of course. Oh Luna was grinning from ear to ear.

Little did they know that the exact place they were stood in was where all the other murders occurred.

Behind them was a teen, who follows the rituals, and worships the other murderers. He charged for the person closest to him, Luna.

She didn't move, she was stiff. She didn't think she would be the one to be killed.

Oh my god, am I going to die?

What'll happen to the others?

Who the hell is dragging me away?

Those were the thoughts running through her head. The lights flickered back on in the space where the others stood, and they were relieved.

They looked around for Luna, and yelled her name out but the teen's hand was covering her mouth, so she couldn't speak. She heard them though.

"She was kidnapped," Scott says and frowns.

Harry's face becomes pale, and green, his eyes bloodshot. But we didn't get married yet.

The teen that dragged Luna away pulled her into an isolated area, and flicked the lights on.

He examined her body, and then his eyes widened. He couldn't kill her, she was to pretty.

"I can't kill you, you're too pretty," He voiced his thoughts and sighs sitting down on a stool and grabbed a beer.

"What?" Luna stood still utterly confused.

"You know, I've tried so hard to try and kill someone, someone bad, but you look nice, and you're pretty and you have a whole life ahead of you, I guess," He takes a swig of his beer drowning out all his thoughts.

"Excuse me?" Luna frowned playing with her fingers.

"The murders," He continues.

"W-what about them?" Luna questions sitting down on another stool.

"The murders were to keep people safe, the murderers had access to the cameras in this place, and they examined every teen, adult, child that entered this building. They were really good at finding people who were wanted or that they saw were ruthless.

I don't have access to any of the cameras that's why I charged at you I couldn't see you--neither could my buddy's--I just really want to make people feel safe," The guy drinks the whole beer in one gulp.

"Become a cop then," Luna shrugs, not really knowing what to say.

"Nah, I live here, it takes me half a year to take this place down, then it takes me the rest to buy new decorations and re-decorate it for halloween," He looks at Luna in the eyes taking off his mask.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy. Shit. Luna thought. Luna, no you have Harry.

Luna number two was sweating, drooling even. Relax Luna, relax, Harry makes you feel a lot better.

"Um, I'm Tim," He smiles, sheepishly.

"Luna," She smiles back recomposing herself.

"How do you get the money?" She asks breaking the silence.

"The people who built this place pay me to decorate it, I'm an artist, you could say, I do half the stuff in here," He shrugs.

"Really? That's cool!" Luna was actually interested.

"Yeah, here's my number or email if you need anything you want to decorate or..something. I owe you, no ones actually listenes to me talk. I'd just drag them away and they would scream and pass out," He laughs and Luna does too.

"See ya soon Tim." Luna smiles getting up.

She goes out of the room and makes her way back to her friends. They were all crying on the floor, wimps.

They looked at her as if she was immortal, while she gave them a confused look.

"Oh thank God you're alive!" Harry runs to hug her as all the others do.

"Me too," Luna smiles.

"Let's get out of here, this place isn't safe," Zayn rushes back the way they came from as do the others.

Luna makes her way towards them but then stops herself and turns to Timーwho she knew was watchingーand gives him a heart-warming smile, he smiles back and gives her a wave.

She squeezes the card Tim gave her and follows the rest of her friends out the door with a smile plastered on her face.

---
i really hope you like it. luna's outfit is on the sidebar, and yes that is Joanna Kuchta.

i dont know who i imagine Tim as, but someone really hot, umm...someone like... Dave franco? Zac Efron? Tyler Posey? any of those three, lmao, i hope you like it.