24

OKAY I KNOW I KNOW. ChPter 24 alreadddyyy? Author wtf is wrong with you? BUTTTT, I love this?? Ur all sweethearts and I appreciate you. A l o t. Also the longer I wait the more reads chapters get, etc etc but I'm also bored A L L THE TIME. My life isn't eventful at all and I'm generally wasting perfectly good oxygen

But I'm here, IT IS BRITNEY BITCH. So enjoy.  -w-

also sorry if this video was here before, I don't remember.

It was the next day and Class 1-A  couldn't focus, especially Katsuki. He was nervous, worried and beyond stressed out. He tapped his foot on the floor, his nails hitting the desk anxiously. Just 35 minutes until the day ended, he could last out until then. He can do this. 

34

33

32

31

30

29

28

27

26

25

24

23

22

21

20

19

18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

"Class dismissed! Bakugou, I'd like to speak with you before you leave." Aizawa directing the class outside and called Katsuki over. He looked completely calm while Katsuki was anything but calm.

"Yeah?" Katsuki shoved his hands into his pockets.

"You can visit Todoroki now, and it's nothing serious. You have no reason to worry." Aizawa smiled, it looked scary but genuine. 

"Really! Thank god! I mean uh..Thanks or whatever."  Katsuki hid his excitement as he wandered out of the classroom, not even going to the dorms to change out of his uniform.

At the hospital Bakugou found several of his other classmates there trying to see Shoto, specifically a lot of people he wouldn't want to see. (I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW HOSPITALS WORK AND I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING FOR THIS SO ENJOY MY BAD EXPLAINING) This hospital would just ask their patients to write down who they'd like to see and check when whoever was at the counter.

"Please? I know were not on his list but c'mon, we ARE his classmates. C'mon Miss Lady!" It was Ashido, and Kirishima who was fully healed now, and Deku, and Sero, and Denki. Bakugou scoffed and pushed through them.

"Uh, hello sir? Who are you here for?" The woman at the front desk asked. Clearly outnumbered by five teenagers she just hoped he'd be reasonable, which he was.

"Hi, I'm here for Shoto Todoroki. I should be listed as Significant Other." Katsuki spoke in his nicest tone, with his nicest smile. 

"Oh! You're there! Haru! Come here!" The woman smiled greatly, she was relived to have an accurate name.