Date ~ Kirk Hammett

Kirk Hammett had always been my best friend, ever since 3 years ago, when I was tripped by one of the short, aggressive kid. All I did was ask him for a pencil. I hit my head pretty hard, and considering it was the middle of class, there was no one out to help. I was quite new, so unlike now, I was not that popular. I looked up to see a guy with long, curly, black hair. I looked up in his brown eyes, his hand reached out. 

And that is how our friendship started.

He had called me, asking if I wanted to come over. We saw each other a lot, which I was happy about. We are a senior in High school, with a real good reputation. I was constantly asked out, by the weird kids and the popular jocks. I rejected every single one of them, I wasn't uninterested in them, but because I was interested in someone else.

Jason Newsted.

We are great friends. I really like him, and he likes me back, and I'm waiting for him to make a move on me. 

Oh yeah, shit, I gotta go and see Kirk!

Kirk invited me to the cinema. We're going to watch 2 horror movies, I can't wait. We're both a huge fan of Horror and comic books. As well, we both play guitar.

I just realized how much we had in common. It's scary.

Going over to Kirk, who was waiting for me, I ran up to him. "You ready?" I asked, him looking down at my face and smiling.Linking arms with him, we walked to the nearest cinema and got ready to watch a movie.

TIMESKIP AFTER THE TWO MOVIES

We were done with the movies, and man, we were scared, but those were amazing movies.

"Hey, Y/n? Want to go to a coffee shop, get something then go to the park?"

Looking up at Kirk excitingly, I nodded. "Yup!"

Running into the nearest coffee shop and trying to get coffee as quick as possible, when we ran out, the sun had already set.

"Don't worry, we can still go to the park. My parents wouldn't mind and your parents are gone on vacation."

Nodding, we walked into the park. Looking up, through the beautiful leaves, I saw the fabulous stars and the amazing moon.

"It's beautiful." I said, amazed, looking up.

"Not as beautiful as you." I heard him mutter.

"What?" I said, blushing, my face heating up at high speed. Pulling me into a hug then looking down at my face, he leaned in for a kiss.

It lasted about for a minutes, then we pulled apart.

"K-Kirk..." I said, looking up at his face The dim moonlight hit his face, so I could see him.

"What? Was.. Was it bad and unexpected?" He said looking nervous.

I shot in for the kiss, locking right onto his lips.

After kissing for a bit, I walked over to the bench. I rested my head on Kirk's shoulder, excited for what happened. I didn't care what other people thought for us. 

"Hey, Kirk?"

"Yes?"

Snuggling in, I smiled. "I love you."

(Didya like it? Please vote on this if you like it, feel free to recommend stories, and tell me if I should make a part two of this.)