Not just friends ~ Jason Newsted

Jason.

He was my best friend, my crush. And he was coming back today.

He was on tour with Metallica, and it's been 3, almost 4 months since I've seen him. I have talked with him, but I was excited to see him. He lived with me, we had a small-ish house. He had a crush on me I could tell, but I didn't how huge it was until this day.

Then, in the middle of my thoughts I heard a knock at the door. The door opened, then I heard Jason's excited voice. "Hello!" He said in a girly voice.

Running down the stairs, almost falling, I ran into the foyer and jumped on him, tackling him in a hug. He seems surprised, since I wasn't that affectionate with friends. Hugging me back, he seemed happy, giving me a friendly kiss on a cheek. Getting out of the hug, I was surprised that he kissed me. I was kissed on the cheek a lot, but not by Jason.

"I'm happy to see you too." He said, smiling, looking in my eyes. He quickly threw his stuff into his room, not bothering to organize anything. It was about 9 pm, we usually didn't sleep. 

"You want to watch a movie?" I asked him, still smiling a lot.

"Hell yeah!" He said, taking out a familiar movie that we watched a lot.

Getting out a blanket, Jason sat on the couch. Getting onto the couch as well, I was still cold under the blanket. Seeing me shivering, Jason pulled me in and started cuddling with me. At the romantic scene of the movie, I looked up at him. 

"How do people love so easily? I find it so hard to find people who actually will love me.. and.." I kept on ranting,  until I was face to face with Jason. Taking the chance, I put my lips on his.

"I'm sorry... I had to. Are we still friends?"

"No."

"We are more then friends."