Ch 1. Undead Ahead

Lyllith's POV.

I'm at work, incredibly bored. Surprisingly, I get paid well for being a fucking waitress. It's how I paid for my house. I just wanted this day shift to be OVER, so I can go home and go to sleep. At least it's Halloween and I don't have to work my night shift tonight. 

My phone goes off as I'm leaving my job.

Babe: Hey :) Meet me at the Starbucks accross from your job.

Me: Is something wrong, Jason?

Babe: Just get over here <3

Me: Okay. Love you.

He didn't reply... I wonder what's going on with him?

As I'm walking into the Coffee shop, He hugs and kisses me gently on the lips then pulls me over to sit down.

"Listen, uuhh. Lyl, I-I. Um..." he stuttered. "You what?". "I-I-I can't be with you anymore. Im-Im really sorry. I hope you could find it in your black heart to forgive me for leaving you." He looked at his shoes and chuckled at his littlle 'black heart' joke. The British voiced words pierced my ears. "Uhh, Yeah, i-it's totally f-fine" A tear slipped down my cheek. "Don't worry love. You'll be fine without me. you don't deserve is dick head like me" he wiped a tear from my face. "No no you're not. It's fine I swear." I gave him a fake smile, hugged him and left to my home. I cried most of the way home, I've never cried this much before except when my father left me. People stared, But I don't give a shit. They've probably seen many hideous creatures with black mascara smeared on their cheeks, Right?

When I got home, I stopped in front of the driveway and stared at the car my father bought me. I never really used my car, though It was really nice, I wonder why I haven't. It's a black Charger with black rims.

Since it's halloween, I guess I'll dress up. Probably as some slutty Vampire... I quickly opened the door, ran up stairs and took a shower, When I was done, I slipped on my sweats, a tank top and sandals. Then put my hair up in a bun and went downstairs.

"Hey Satan buddy." Yes, I named my cat Satan because I'm a fucking satanist, Hail satan. No I'm kidding, actually, this cat was evil as all hell, now he's old and cuddly. After I pet him, I stepped out and hopped into my car. Soon enough, I got my outfit that took forever to find and was on my way home, blasting Chelsea Grin the whole time. Getting out my anger at what happened not to long ago.

My makeup and accessories was thick, Black Eyeshadow, long fake eyelashes, black and red lipstick with fake blood smeared and dripping from my mouth. My black out cantact lenses, fake fangs, a spiked choker and a spiked wristband.

My costume http://www.polyvore.com/halloween/set?id=58160779#fans

I know, The cape kinda stereo types Vampires but what-the-fuck-ever.

When I got to the bar, all that was going through my head was 'slut, slut, bitch, fake, whore, another slut'. Jesus christ, Almost every bitch here was either dressed as an Angel or a Devil. Or not wearing anything related to Halloween at all. Ew.

Imedietly taking shot after shot after shot was making me feel much better. Ugh, I don't want to stand anymore. I bought a small whisky bottle and easily made my way over to the corner, where about six guys were sitting, they where covered in black paint and looked creepy, kinda cool too.. I don't care, these heels are killing me.

I dazed off, thinking what had I done to make Jason not want me anymore. someone snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hello there" One with both sides of his head shaved had spoken up. He chuckled when I shook my head back to realization. "Oh ... Hi".. "Well, it's kinda rude to sit in a group and not tell us your name" The lanky one butted in. "Oh, Uh, I'm Lyllith." The lanky guy introduced me to his friends.