A Spark Of Hope

Finn, Rose, Poe and Rey sat in the sitting room of the Millennium Falcon. Finn and Rose were telling Poe and Rey about the children on Cantonica.
"I wish that we could have helped them." Said Rose.
"Me too." Finn agreed.
"Why don't we?" Rey asked.
"Hmmm." Poe said, thoughtfully. "Maybe we can."
"How?" Finn asked.
"Well, you said that they were supplying weapons to the First Order, right?" He asked.
"Right." Finn answered.
"What if we go there to stop the supply of weapons, and at the same time rescue the children." Poe suggested.
"Sounds like a good idea to me." Said Rey.
Finn and Rose nodded.

The next day, the Millennium Falcon landed on Cantonica. Rey and Chewbacca landed the Falcon in a desecrate place in Canto Bite, where it wouldn't be seen. Then Finn, Rose, Poe, Rey and Chewbacca exited the Falcon.
"We'll have to split." Said Poe. "Chewbacca, Rey and I will see what we can do about the weapons. Finn and Rose, go free the children."
Finn, Rose, and Rey nodded. Finn and Rose made their way to the stables where the children were.
Then Poe, Chewbacca, and Rey went to look for the first order weapons.

After asking around, they finally found out the name of the main supplier of weapons. They found a factory where weapons were being made for the First Order.
Poe, Rey and Chewbacca snuck into the factory building. They hid in a corner and watched as a large group of workers made weapons for the first order.
Hours went by, and soon it was after dark. The workers began to quit and go home. Soon the factory was empty, except for the three rebels.
Poe and Chewbacca began planting explosives around the factory, while Rey kept watch.
When the charges were set, they hurried out of the factory.
Poe held the detonator in his hand. "I hate to have to this, but if the First Order gets their hands on those weapons, they will become unstoppable." He said.
Rey nodded. Then Poe pressed the button and sent the factory into flames.
They watched for a moment, then hurried back to the Millennium Falcon. Finn and Rose were waiting for them there with three children. A boy with brown hair, who wore ragged clothes and a blue hat on his head. A girl with fair skin and curly red hair. And another boy with dark hair and dark skin.
Poe and Chewbacca hurried to the cockpit to take off. But Rey was intrigued by the three children. She went over to them and knelt down in front of them.
"Hello, my name is Rey." She said, looking at the first boy. "What's your's?"
"Temiri." He answered, softly.
"What about you?" She asked the second boy.
"Oniho," he answered.
"And you?" She asked the girl.
"Arashell." She replied.
"It's nice to meet you, welcome to the Resistance." Said Rey.
"Are you a Jedi?" Asked Temiri, he noticed the lightsaber on her belt.
She smiled at him. "Yes, ... I am." She answered.
The children's faces lit up, they had always dreamt of meeting a real Jedi, like Luke Skywalker. They had even dreamt of becoming Jedi themselves.
"Is it true that Luke Skywalker returned and faced the first order alone?" Asked Oniho, he had heard rumors in the stables.
"Yes, he gave up his life so that we could escape." She explained.
"He's dead?" Arashell asked, sadly.
Rey nodded.
"Then all hope is lost." Said Oniho. "I once heard that Luke Skywalker was hope."
"He was only a spark of hope." Rey answered. "You are the flame."
"Us?" Arashell asked, surprised.
"But we're just orphans, ...slaves." Said Oniho.
"We're no one." Said Temiri.
Rey looked into each of their faces and saw herself when she was young. "So am I." She answered. "I am not important. I am just a scavenger, an orphan who was abandoned by her parents."
"But you're a Jedi, you have the Force." Said Temiri.
"The Force doesn't choose you for where you came from or what you are. The Force chooses you for who you are, on the inside." She placed her hand over his heart. "The Force chooses you because of your heart."
As she spoke the words, they healed not only the children, but herself.
The three children were filled with a spark of inspiration and hope. They realized that they could become Jedi too, if the Force chose them.
"You are our new hope." Said Temiri.
Rey smiled at him. "And you are mine." She said, looking at all three children.