Chapter Four

"First thing in the morning and its vocals" I complained for the nth time while the boys are getting ready. "Does anyone has water??" I asked

Mingming tossed me his water and drank all of it because I have vocals with Teacher Li Ronghao first thing in the morning.

"谢谢,爱你" (thanks, love you). I said and tossed him back his now empty bottle.

"Ooooh, I smell romance" Wenhan teased.

"Whatever, gege" I said

"Between Minsheng and Zhenning? I agree." Mingming teased.

I just groaned and went out. I made my way to the cafeteria. I just stared at the tables not knowing where to sit.

"Minsheng!" Huaiwei called. Now I know.

I walked over to his table together with Guan Yue, Wang Jiayi, Deng Chaoyuan, and Feng Junjie.

"Hello" I said and slipped myself beside Huaiwei. "Vocals first thing in the morning. That is just ridiculous" I groaned.

"You have been complaining since you woke up" I looked up and saw Shi Zhan. I just glared as he made his way to eat with BG Project.

"Minsheng, drank all of my water. She gave me no justice" I heard Mingming said.

"Why'd you gave it at the first place then" I spat

"I thought you only need a sip" He said. I just rolled my eyes and eat.

"I'll just shut my mouth" Wenhan said in the table beside ours.

I chatted with the guys with ne until it wad time for practice. When I entered the room, I started vocalizing and warmed up my voice with my routine and sang the song twice until Teacher Li Ronghao came.

"Hello Mentor Li" I greeted.

"Hello. Dont you get lonely here?" He asked.

"Indeed but its not that obvious since I practice all the time and didnt notice the time went by" I said.

"Have you memorised the song?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Lets hear it then" He said. I cleared my throat then started singing. I'm really thankful that it was successful or I think it is.

"Wonderful! If you keep it this way or practice more then you will surely stay in rank A. It hasnt been that long since the theme song was given. You are really good" He said.

"Thank you very much" I said.

"I dont think there is anything to fix so I guess let's just chat" He said. I chuckled and nodded at him. He told me to sit down to be comfortable so I did.

"So how is it going? Any friends?" He asked.

"I'm pretty close with my roommates- Li Wenhan, Shi Zhan and Yao Mingming. Also Shi Mingzhe, Li Zhenning, Jia Yi, Li Zhenning and Lian Huaiwei" I said.

"Oh really? I'll make sure to know them when I'll go to their ranks" I said and I chuckled.

We talked about more random stuffs and some stuffs about vocals. I'm really happy that my vocals went pretty well.

Time went by until he bid his goodbye.

"What time is it?" I asked the staff.

"9:17" She answered.

I have self practice until lunch time since the dance mentors will be going to the other ranks before mine. I just sat for a few minutes before standing up and danced over and over again.