begin again part 12

It was during the middle of the night when sungyeol back to the dorm with the rest of the members, he didn't know why he couldn't sleep ! He kept staring at the empty bed next to him.. he's definitely missing having the younger male sleeping close to him even tho it's only been couple of days. Sungyeol is definitely confused he doesn't know why he have such strong emotions towards myungsoo.. is it because he's feeling guilty?! But no.. this much stronger.. he never wanted to be with him this much.. he just wanted to touch him .. cuddle with him .. kiss.. hold on !!! Why would he want to kiss Myungsoo? It's not like he's in love with him right?! No way.. ofc he doesn't maybe he is just confused.. yeah that must be it..

He sighed and took a hoodie to wear.. maybe he needs to take walk in the area to relax a little ... he went out wandering around for awhile until he reached a familiar place.. he didn't realize that he's back to the hospital.. why did came back here .. he took a deep breath and headed inside.. he stopped on the way to grab some coffee .. he hesitated a little before opening the door, what if myungsoo rejected him tho that didn't happened but the younger male was not really comfortable having yeol next to him.. he can tell that .. oh well he can't blame him tho..

He opened the door to be surprised! Nope actually shocked!! He expected to find myung and sunggyu sleeping, but to to find them both hugging each other and myungsoo seemed to be comfortable while snuggling into the older chest.. that was totally unexpected! No this can be happening sunggyu can't touch myungsoo.. myungsoo always liked to cuddle with sungyeol no one should replace him ever .. ! He didn't know how he managed to launch himself towards both separating them and punched the leader's face harshly until his lips start bleeding.. the older was taken back and feeling offended .. Sungyeol didn't know why he acted like that ! Like a jaelous boyfriend.. he was so outraged and felt the need to interfere? But why?!

The hell is wrong with you?" Sunggyu was yelling at him while holding his shirt collar..

Hearing both of them screaming and fighting made myungsoo panic.. he curled up himself into a ball closing his eyes and covering his ears with his hands .. both yeol and gyu finally payed attention to him when they heard screaming:" let me go.. leave me alone.. " Sunggyu was shocked.. however he ran towards the younger male hugging him to comfort him .. well that didn't please the jaelous sungyeol! So he launched himself again into the older male hissing "i think i said don't touch him!"
That's only made myungsoo more scared and curling up more against the leader's body ..

That hurt sungyeol , clearly myungsoo doesn't want to be with him..
"Can't you see he's afraid and traumatized! Go call the nurse quickly! and now!" Sunggyu's voice came out harsh and cruel for sungyeol's ears , he didn't have another option but to obey! After the nurse came in, she gave myungsoo sedative to sleep peacefully. Now that sunggyu made sure of that , he dragged the tall boy outside the hospital room.. his small eyes were cold and scary , sungyeol felt intimidated for second..
"Now tell me why you did that for?" Sunggyu asked the younger male firmly..
"I ..i think ..I'm.. I'm in love with myungsoo.. " sungyeol blurted out suddenly.. sunggyu just stared at him puzzled.. when did that happen?!

It's been almost 2 months since sungyeol realized that he loves myungsoo, however every time he tries to approach him the latter will simply push him away and gives the cold shoulders ..well he deserve that indeed..

only one week left for their debut their posters and teasers are everywhere in South Korea and everyone are going crazy about them. Today is their last of their MV filming, Myungsoo and woohyun did an amazing job even though they're exhausted from the fighting scenes and ended up being hurt they still kept going till the end ..
"And cut, we're done here thank you everyone for your good work" they heard the director announce the end of the filming... finally they can breath now and have some break before heading to the recording room..